a dream about having a second wedding with my husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dream about having a second wedding with my husband

Post by MaMa on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:48 am

i had a dream two nights ago about my husband and i were about to go to the church for our second wedding. we had our wedding five years ago (in real life). i don't know why we were going to have our wedding again in my dream. but this time the preparation was really bad in my dream. because i thought i still have everything from before i don't need to get any new shoes or dress or flowers and other stuffs. i was planning to get everything out from the storage room before the wedding. but when i open the storage room i saw all the wedding stuffs were so used and so old. the wedding dress was smaller, the color was faded. my husband asked me to just put it on anyways, because we only had an hour left before the wedding. then i tried to find a pair of shoes to match with the dress. but none of the shoes could match the dress after i spend 20 or 30 mt. searching through the storage room. my husband then asked me to put on a pair that still fit. we rushed to the church after that. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a dream about having a second wedding with my husband

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed in this dream the Lord wants to take you into a new place with him and establish another new covenant with you and your husband. You and your husband seem to want to stay in the old covenant and use the old cloths and the Lord is showing you this is a new season and a new place in him where the old can no longer remain.

Oh beautiful one, the Lord loves you so much, and he so wants to take you and your husband deeper, this is what he is revealing to you. It is a new year no longer shall you wear the old garments he wants to place his new garments on you and there will be grace to bring you into this new place and covenant in him.

Please toss what does not fit.

hugs Jeanie :cmere:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:49 pm

thank you so much for your response. it does help me to understand a lot better of what God is going to do with us. a new covenant is definitely what i feel God is going to do with us. do you think it will possibly be a new ministry then? my husband is a pastor and i am a pastor wife.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh this helps me because I sensed that the Lord was going to take your ministry to a different level. There is a deeper place he is going to take you and do not be afraid and be open to the new move of His spirit in your church. You need to know it is of him. Allow the old to go and the new to come.

Hope this helps I speak blessings and a new and fresh anointing to fall upon you and your husband. I pray for the new wine Skin to be released and Holy spirit fill them with the new wine you have prepared for them this year! Amenie.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:48 pm

thank you so much Jeanie, this really matches how i feel lately from my devotion time. i also have several other dreams match with what you just said. one of them is about our family waiting to fly somewhere (going on a flight). the other one is about me riding on a train going from slow to very fast. i know God's spirit is about to do something new to us and to the church.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top