Football dream i had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Football dream i had

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Have any of you seen the movie Rudy? Its a movie where this little bitty guy who has a big heart, works his rear off to play football for Notre Dame. By the end of the movie the coach finally plays him for the first time, he makes a tackle and they win the game because his tackle allowed them to score. He was lifted up by the whole team and everyone was making a big deal because of how far he had come and how hard he had worked for that moment. Well last night I dreamed i was walking on the football feild. I saw Rudy and how small he was and i saw the team lift him up. i thought, well there he is and his job was to tackle and thats what he did,his job is done. but I have to make the touchdown. I was nervous and excited about my job. I was very glad and felt honored i was going to go make this touchdown for the team.

it can only be a good thing right? I give God the Glory no matter what it means!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Football dream i had

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm

I don't have an interpretation but for some reason this verse came to me right way...
1 Corinthians 3:6
6 I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:41 am

I see it as you being "apart of the team"-meaning God's team! Do you in a way feel like Rudy--unnoticed, humble, small (but strong character),etc? God wants you to win at everything you undertake! Maybe there's an upcoming decision that you will have to make that you will feel a little nervous about(possibly intimidated)--but God is giving you the ability to prosper? God will surround you with people who will support you (even though they initially were doubtful of your abilities/current lifestyle)? God says that he is a "co-laborer" with us. HE can do things on his own, but mostly he works with us to make things happen. God is working with you to make whatever it is that needs to get done happen! You have to take the first step and he'll do the rest.(I think this is similar to the other dream you just had). this is what I got. Please pray on what I've said
smooches and love
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 am

Which dream Desiree?

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 am

Una, this verse is exactly how i felt in the dream..like everyone has their jobs to do...maybe rudy was planting, i was watering and GOD will make it HAPPEN! I have no idea what this is about it my life at the moment but thats the interpretation! THANKS UNA AND DESIREE!
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:00 pm

The other dream where you needed help from your grandparents. THe discussion that we had on it (God helping you if you seek him first) is similar to what I said for this dream (in my opinion). I think its a common theme-what do you think?
you're so welcome Daph, I love to help you so- anytime!!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top