Not remembering dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not remembering dreams...

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:40 am

Can anyone give me insight as to why I'm not remembering my dreams? I know that I've been dreaming every morning right as I'm waking up. Somehow, I'm conscious of it. Right after waking though, the dream vanishes from my mind. I don't even have a feeling as to what the dream was about. They may not be God dreams, as I usually remember those, but why am I not even having God dreams? Very unusual for me. I'm aware of seasons of dreaming and not dreaming. If this is a non-dreaming season, I DON'T LIKE IT!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not remembering dreams...

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:57 am

Okay I will try this again because what I had written did not take. He seals up our dreams for an appointed time. You will go through seasons in the dream life. In this season He will let your spirit know something either to prepare you when certain things come, and He will also unseal it in due time. Either way He is faithful and knows the right time for everything under the sun amenie!!!

It is all good my friend as I have gone through many seasons and this one I know well. There will be something that will occur in your life and the dream will come to mind it is then He will unseal it.

Blessings my friendy. ;a-)

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 am

Thank you, friend! What you say is true. I love unlocking the mysteries He speaks through dreams so much though. I miss that communion with Him. I'll just have to be patient... thank you

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am

Actually my friendy He is taking you to another realm in dreams so really it is not a set back but a set up for greater revelation.

Be encouraged. Hugs kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 pm

For what it's worth, I can only remember my dreams when I'm following my normal routine. If I'm running short of sleep, go to bed late, or have to get up early, they almost always fade as soon as I wake up. It's frustrating when I know that I dreamed, but can't remember.

I've asked God to bring them back if they were important, and there are times where I'll see something insignificant and instantly remember a dream that I've forgotten.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks, Steady!

Thank you too, WhiteShadow. My schedule has been normal, but you hit on something important which is, that God will bring them back if they are important.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Amenie!!! thumbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content