All of America Under Water.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of America Under Water.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 am

Hello and blessings. I have a dream here to get confirmation one.

Dream

I was getting ready to go to Leaders School and I received a phone call from the Lord. When I answered the phone the Lord was on the other end. He told me that my friend so and so was talking behind my back and to watch out for her. He said there is a control and covertness coming from her and to next time look closely , He mentioned something else but I could not remember it was another warning. Then I get a call from this friend and I could see now clearly what the Lord had said and I was hurt that this friend had been lying bout me, and talking behind my back. Then the Leaders School told us we had to pick a partner for the school year and I ended picking someone from the mission school I went to. When we reached school all of a sudden a tragedy happened in America. what All of sudden my partner from school and I are standing on this cliff high above America holding hands and looking down to see all of America is under water. This horrible feeling came upon me from the devastation from the water because it destroyed America.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All of America Under Water.

Post by LadyDi on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello Steadygaze :)

I don't know if this is related or not, but I had a vision a week or so ago while in prayer and it was simply a picture of a big round sort of sphere of clear water suspended in the air and I heard "July 13". It may be unrelated, but I've been praying about it and just saw your post so I thought I'd mention it. I've only gotten a date one other time in prayer a couple years ago and at the time I didn't know whether it was good or not, all I saw was a date. When the date came 6 months or so later, it ended up being a very intense attack of the enemy on me, so I learned from that to receive it as a warning to pray and ask the Lord to divert the attack of the enemy.

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes I intercede every time I receive a dream. Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 am

This is not an interpretation but here is my thought. Prayer must be fervent. The two dreams do seem to be related, and since it is a warning that means that prayer and repentance of the nation, or us on behalf of our nation can change it. God has revealed something that He is about to do, or something that is coming. He wants us to turn from our error so He can heal our land. He said he would never destroy the Earth with a flood but I am not sure about a Nation. I guess maybe if we refuse to be under God then we will be under water. This may not represent a flood or even water but an oppression or something we would be "under" that will drown and destroy us.

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top