Doll-Sized Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doll-Sized Child

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:45 am

I was walking through our local mall's parking lot. I was in the process of leaving this place, like I had already been inside the mall. I was walking across the lot, parallel with the mall and the road that runs along the front of it.

Now, I was leaving because it was the end of my day - like a work day or something. However, I knew that some of my family were about to arrive. I knew that my mother and sister should be showing up soon, and I expected them to come from behind me. My sister, specifically, was just about to start her work day. I say "work day" for us, but I don't really know if that's what it is. That's just the best way to look at it.

As I neared the end of the parking lot, I saw the truck of one of my coworkers. He was not in the truck, but there was a woman around his age that was sitting inside along with her daughter. Somehow, I knew this woman was a friend of his - like his roommate/roommate's wife, who I don't believe that I've ever met. He does live with a married couple, I believe, but I don't know if they have a daughter - I think they have a son. Anyway, I knew that he was in the mall while they were waiting for him.

This daughter was really small - the size of a child's doll. She was wearing a hat and tiny sunglasses. The two saw me when I was close to the truck, and they seemed to be asking me something through the windshield - like mouthing the question to me. I don't know what it was that they wanted to know, but my response was to point out that the child had braids in her hair and that this was why whatever they were trying to do wouldn't work. The child had two braids on the front of her head, each on either side of her face. The mother understood and pointed it out to the child as I continued on my way.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doll-Sized Child

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:14 pm

I may know what this is, but I might not hear until Monday when I return to work.

Completely unexpected, the guy whose truck I dreamed about called me this morning. He's a friend and coworker, and he sees a lot of bargains when it comes to automotive stuff. Long story, short - he's been keeping an eye out for new tires for my Jeep. He called today to get the tire info (size) off the wall of my existing tires. I texted the info when I was able to get back to the Jeep.

He let me know that he just came across someone who may have a set of tires. This person may also have a different set of tires along with a set of rims. I don't necessarily need them, but if they're a good deal I'd consider it.

Honestly, I have my doubts that either set is going to work. I think that the two braids on the child in the dream are the two sets of tires. Right after talking to him, I thought of the dream (since I never dream of this person) and I could see the similarity of a braid to tire tread.

Guess we'll see.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 16, 2013 7:08 am

I just realized that I never came back to this.

Neither of the sets of tires ended up working for my vehicle.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top