Mourning Mother on a boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mourning Mother on a boat

Post by silentqueen on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm

My latest dream occurred this morning at around 4 a.m.

I was on a boat with my cousin who lost her son from AIDS related complications. He was in a homosexual relationship. He died 25 years ago. She was wearing a black dress with a black veil. She was mourning over him as if he'd just died. My son was on the boat with us. The boat was in the water, but we were still. There was a high powered rifle on the boat with a scope. My cousin was just sitting there as if the gun wasn't there.

My son looked at me and shifted his eyes toward the gun. I moved closer to my cousin and hugged her. She began to sob in my arms. While I was hugging her, I could see my son going over to remove the bullets and the scope from the gun. Afterwards, I sat down with my cousin and held her hand.

I then woke up....

I don't know exactly what all of this means, but I do know it's very ominous. It scared me and I began to pray for my children and for God to cover them. Then, on my way to work I turned on the radio to hear about the Senate's rejection of expanded background checks prior to gun purchases.

Now I'm wondering if God was showing me that more mothers are going to mourn the death of their children due to gun violence and the profligacy for sin.

Anyone with any ideas, please let me know and be in prayer with me.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mourning Mother on a boat

Post by silentqueen on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 pm

I know what this dreams means now with greater clarity.

My cousin's son died from AIDS related complications. He was in a homosexual relationship. Gay Rights activists are fighting hard to get the government to approve same/sex marriages. Parents/loved ones of those lost to gun violence made an effort to try to get the government to expand background checks prior to purchases on certain weapons namely (assault rifles). This was the type of weapon in my dream.

If these things continue, the result will be more mourning mothers. However, the part that still has me baffled is what it means that my son removed the clip/bullets and the scope from the weapon.

Anyone with any thoughts, please let me know.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top