car mechanik rips off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car mechanik rips off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 pm

,,awful drm, im gettg werk dun on my car, the mechanik is takeing ages 4 sumthing thats straight 4werd, ,,ive been ther watchg, tracting the time, other mechs hav dun werk on the car, its late in the aftanoon, shudda been finished by 3pm, now its nearly 5pm ,, hes talkin 2 me how he puts cars up on blocks so owners cant take them till ther paid 4 ,,im really streessed. i dont hav much muni in my a/c ,,im looking at my car which has transformed in2 a white lite truck ,,its all white inside 2, i see wireing has been added inside, i ask if sumthing was faulty ther, but get no reply,, the head mech is now writeing up the bill, ,,i can see lotsa numbers ,,i know its gonna be huge ,, i wake up b4 he hands it 2 me ,,ugh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car mechanik rips off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm

hmmm.. cud the car represent ur life? Work that was getting done,.. sometimes u felt like it took you longer to get things done than most ppl?

the car was tranformed to all white.. could that be what the Lord was doing in ur life? White = Holy?

I know about waiting, sometimes i feel like its taking GOd a long time to get things fixed, but its all His appointed time, to make things perfect.. for you it seems late but for God.... its just the right time... (5 to me is Grace)

also at the end, you think its going to cost you a great deal.. But remember God paid our debt... you woke up before u could get the bill...

maybe Lord is saying that its time to take ur new white care ? ( new life)?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 pm

hmm,,,,,,,,,intersetg points ,,will contemplate

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:15 pm

okie dokie

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

I like what Sister's said on your dream, D. I don't know that I can add anything.

To me, there's two things going on in the dream: Delay, and then your Anxiety about the situation. I agree that the dream is about perfect timing.

What the mechanic said about putting the car on blocks so people can't take them before they've paid - that seems like taking control out of the owners' hands.

The detail about questioning the wiring - Maybe you see a change being made and you wonder if there was ever a problem there? I don't know what part of your life that applies to, if it does. Wouldn't surprise me if you have asked the Lord what's going on in an area and aren't getting a response.

Again, just to repeat Sister - you didn't get the bill in the dream. I think that's a good thing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

the bill was fast approching ,,i guess theme wud be fear of being ripped off, ,,an loseing my car,,then not being able 2 pay, ,,,i think it relates 2 not being able 2 pay bills, at the end of the munth,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum