Recurring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring dream

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:07 am

This is what I can remember of the dream. I was in the bathroom, and a woman; very kind and I remember feeling peace, she handed me a pregnancy test. Although the test was not a normal test, it was a large, extremely thick q-tip. After urinating on the "pregnancy q-tip" I handed it back to her, and she clicked one of the padded ends. The q-tip turned pink, she smiled at me and said you are pregnant, it will be a girl. I woke up it seemed every hour and fell back asleep to the dream. I do not think there were any differences in the dream. I do not remember how many times I had the dream, the number 7 sticks out but I am not and cannot be sure of that. I dream dreams often, I would love to begin to learn what they mean. Often I see them on the news but have no way of understanding them until I see or hear what has happened. I no longer even watch the news because of this. This particular dream did not seem to fit in with the others I have. Curious what your thoughts are. Thank you

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring dream

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 am

Are you trying to have children at this time? I'm asking to see if this could be literal or symbolic dream.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Well, not trying as in planning.

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 am

Sponsored content