Dream about a man I use to date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a man I use to date

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 am

I had a dream about a man who I was involved in and I was talking to him and he was sitting a at round table with a red table cloth over it he was sitting behind the table with a serious look and I was standing in front of the table talking and I was so excited that I was talking to him and I mention my X husband . I t was like he didnt want to hear about that.

P.S I had several dreams about hime for 2 yrs now.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a man I use to date

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi precious one of the most high.

Please pray into this dream as I only see in part.

I sensed that the man you were involved with represents the Lord. You were talking to the Lord at his counseling table. In your discussion you bring up your ex and the Lord desires to no longer hear about it.The red cloth on the counseling table represents the blood of Christ on the alter of your discussion.

In other words dear one, I sense your ex husband represents your old lover as in the things of this world. The Lord is jealous and brewing over you because he loves you so much. The Lord desires only you. Our sweet beloved Jesus desires that your ex husband/ lover no longer is in your life. Jesus wants to talk about you and him and your relationship together.

Beloved one, this is a good dream he is showing you at his counseling table he only desires you and longs to be with just you.He wants you to lay your ex husband/lover at his alter so that it is covered in the blood of the lamb.

Please toss what does not fit.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:45 pm

I see what you are saying but the man in the dreams. About two yrs ago.
The lord told me he is my future heplmate.
I also rcv a prophetic word that he is my husband. (not in my dream) I always dream about him. Why would he be around the table. I had this dream almost 4 months ago. Since then I had been delivered from the past concerning my x husband. I am waiting for helpmate to come and get me. please keep me in prayer. Thanks thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Sorry hon for missing it.

I sensed the Lord was the man at the round table. Often when a man we know appears in our dreams he may often represent the Lord as well, depending on the context of the dream.Here is what table represents and some scriptures.

Table: Altar; spiritual food that is consecrated; priestly communion
with God and one another; covenant; needs being met; place of surrender and
agreement. (1 Cor. 10: 20-21; Dan. 11: 27; Ps. 78: 19)

Hugs dear one huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok make sense thank you I understand now!! thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Jeanie what do you discern about this:thumbs I had a dream i was holding an infant in my arms in a house setting. then The man who I have been dreaming about for about 2 years he was in another room then he comes over to me smiling.

Also dream number 2

I dream about the same man he is in a classroom setting with the door open but the classroom is empty only he is in the back of the classroom sitting looking out of the classroom and he is looking at me but my back was turned . But in the dream I was like sitting in maybe the hallway next to the classroom where he was in. But some lady was next to me and I was talking and laughing, and I could hear my self laughing and I could feel my face laughing and talking while I was dreaming. I had this dream today.
The weird part was they was puting a long jacket over me. Maybe like a trench coat. Like they were covering me. In the dream he had on a light jacket. The man face was not happy and it was not sad either.

Please interpet my dream thanks God blessing be upon you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top