Watching An Australian Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching An Australian Class

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:48 am

In this dream, I was an outside observer of what was going on.

There was a small class of Australian students gathered around a table where a much older professor was leading this group in some research. The group was listening to recorded voice acting that was taken from a video game that I've played. The professor played a few clips for the group and then said, "As you can see, the actors are British, not Australian!" He said it as if some big discovery had been made or a point had been proven.

I stood there thinking to myself how I already knew this from my own experience playing the game. Still, it was interesting to me to see this group so interested in having discovered this for themselves.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching An Australian Class

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:06 am

Sitting around a table reminds me of having fellowship, the older man, maybe be the HOly Spirit? or person of wisdom trying to teach a lesson.

im thinking maybe the Lord is trying to show you, that you already have the revelation from HS & that you already know, but others need to hear it for themselves?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks, Sister. I was thinking along the same lines (not that I've got it together, by any means!). But, like you said, it must be something that I already understand that others need to figure out on their own. I wonder who the class would represent in my life...?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:40 am

No problem.

When i see people of a different country, it reminds me of people unknown to me, or 'of a different state', Much older professor reminds me of Father God, (Older, Wiser, Full of Wisdom) maybe the Lord is showing you what He's doing and that you are of a different 'state' .....

Im just thinking out loud here, but could it be just a way to show you what the Lord is currently doing? And that we should have patience for those that lack knowldege?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:04 am

Whenever I have dreams where I am observing, God is showing me something prophetically (A seer). I have dreams where I'm observing and then dreams where I'm seeing it through my own eyes. I have found that living out the dream by seeing it through my own eyes is when God is giving me revelation knowledge about something I'm currently experiencing.

The fact that you were observing could mean that God is showing you something to come. It may not make sense to you now until certain things have happened in your life. The table of people may not make sense to you now, but later it may come together. It may be something that is quite literal.

I'm not saying that God deals with everyone the same way nor is this an interpretation of any kind, but just my two cents of what this could possibly mean for you.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:04 pm

I very much appreciate what both of you have said, Sister and Cholette. I am in agreement with both of you.

When this dream is made clearer, I'll try to follow up on it. Thanks so much!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top