New House!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New House!

Post by JCfollower on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 am

I dreamed my husband and I moved into a new 2 story house. I went upstairs into one of the bedrooms and it had I think 10 beds along one wall. Most of them were made. There was a toy box with (pics) basketballs on lid. I was really excited thru entire dream. The ppl before left so much stuff behind! I yelled for my husband to come n take a look and he came up the other set of stairs. I noticed a coat rack with diff stuff on it one being a kids bag. I was excited to see what was left n other rooms but stayed in this room. It was big and had about 3 window units in it. The room was a bit dirty like it sat dormant for a time. In the natural I just started staying home and so in the dream I thought we'll I guess I know I will stay busy-cleaning n getting stuff n order! Also we r trying to conceive in natural and n dream I said we cud use toy box n the nursery so there were some things from natural used n dream. It was so real I woke up like confused for a second. Anyone getting anything on this?

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New House!

Post by JCfollower on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Looking for confirmation if anyone gets anything, thanks and blessings on u :)

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 am

Hi JCfollower,

This is not an interpretation. What strikes me about this dream is this....

I went upstairs into one of the bedrooms and it had I think 10 beds along one wall. Most of them were made. There was a toy box with (pics) basketballs on lid.

Have you already conceived and don't know it yet or will you very soon?

10 is what is resonating with me...(Any interpreters, please confirm)

10 is the number of perfection or completion of God's order. The other perfect numbers are 3, 7 and 12. However, 10 is the only one of the numbers where there is human responsibility. We do our part and God does His.

I think some things are being completed or prepared. God will make sure you have everything you need.

Again, this is not an interpretation. There are some very, very gifted people on this site and I know God will send someone to help you with this.

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCfollower on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am

Hi Marla! Thanks for your thoughts! they are very encouraging. Yes we are trying to conceive and hopefully I am pregnant!! We shall see soon. 😀
I welcome any others to reply as well.
JCfollower

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top