Two Snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Snakes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 am

In this dream, I was outside of what seems like my old church before it moved to a larger building. I was out in the yard, and I saw Joel (maintenance guy from work) coming toward me. Then, I saw that he had a snake in his mouth, and I knew that he was going to throw it at me. He thought this was funny and all, but I tried to stay away from him, pleading that he wouldn't do it. I made it very clear that I was afraid of the snake. I believe that he did throw it, but not directly at me. It didn't touch me.

Next, I was in an area that looked like the side of the church building. I was heading towards the backyard area. I came to a point that looks similar to my driveway - basically, it was a retaining wall that would drop down a couple feet. I was standing on the higher ground at the wall, and I looked down to see a long snake facing my direction. I was seized with fear, and I knew that I was going to end up on the lower ground with the snake. I was terrified that it was going to touch me or bite me. Next thing I knew, I had jumped or fallen over the edge, and I was on the other side of the snake. Meaning, the head of the snake was still pointed to where I had been. There was till hope that I could avoid the snake, but getting myself to even move was a great struggle. It was like my body wouldn't respond, no matter how badly I wanted it to. I can't remember if I got away from the snake, but it never touched me in the dream.

The maintenance guy could be literal - he's not entirely trustworthy. So, it's probably something he would say? As for the 2nd snake, I don't know what it would be. I see that neither snake touched me in the dream, which would be the positive message. Please pray that this would be the case in real life - and that I might recognize the snakes.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Snakes

Post by silentqueen on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 pm

I stand in agreement with you.

Father, we thank You that no weapon formed against my brother shall be able to prosper. Your Word says that he has been given power to tread on serpents and scorpions so that nothing and I repeat nothing by any means shall harm him. We believe that we receive when we pray as Your Word does not return to You void but it shall accomplish what it is sent to do and it will prosper in the thing for which You please. In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you very much, Marla.

I was on edge all night at work, especially around the man in the dream. I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think this dream has manifested, yet.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

We are going to trust God and know that you are divinely protected. I will pray that God gives you peace that surpasses all understanding. As I'm writing this, this just came to me.
The snake is around you, but you're saying in the dream "it did not touch not you."

He thought this was funny and all, but I tried to stay away from him, pleading that he wouldn't do it. I made it very clear that I was afraid of the snake. I believe that he did throw it, but not directly at me. It didn't touch me.

What if the snake "couldn't touch you?" The enemy is very good at taunting us and using tactics to make us fear. Faith combats fear. When you said you were afraid of it, he went ahead and threw it at you - "the fiery darts of the wicked."

Stand to your faith and trust in the whole armor of God to protect you from the wiles of the devils. You will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. I am in agreement with you for nothing less than victory.

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Thank you very much, Marla! What you said about the snake not being able to touch me - that resonantes with me. I've encountered the guy in the dream quite often these last couple days, and I'm definitely on guard whenever he's around. However, even though I expected something to come my way, it never did - and I honestly had a feeling like he was being restrained or something to that effect. I agree with your statement - that's gotta be what's going on.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Just to follow up: Both portions of this dream manifested, and the "snake" didn't touch me in either one. I won't go on too much about the details, but I'll share a bit -

The first part with the snake that was pulled from his mouth and thrown - The man was literal, the snake was something he said. I expected him to say something to me, but he actually snapped at a coworker. I recognized this - and I actually had warned the coworker of the guy before it happened. I'm glad it didn't happen to me, but I do feel bad for my coworker.

For the 2nd part, the snake actually represented the man from the first part. In this scene, I was originally on a higher level than the snake. In real life, I was physically on a different level - a higher platform - than this guy when I saw him watching me perform a task. I was going to use a "shortcut" for this task, but since I couldn't trust him, I chose not to. For the portion where I ended up on the same level as the snake while it faced where I had been - that was literal as well. To finish the task, I had to go back down to ground level and use a man-lift. I approached the man from behind while on this lift as he stared at where I had previously been. Since I didn't use any shortcuts for this task, the "snake" had nothing he could say or do against me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:46 am

Amen!!!! Gods word is true and nothing by any means harmed you!!! Blessed the name of Jesus!!!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top