Tarantula in pizza

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tarantula in pizza

Post by Jazzy on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 am

I entered a cafeteria because one of my professors said that we had free pizza. I was somewhat in a rush so I was walking fast (although I didn't need to be in a rush because I had a deadline extension). I passed by a few tables where I saw a few of my classmates sitting, eating and talking. Many people stared at me as I walked by but said nothing to me (a pet-peeve of mine). I gently smiled back and kept walking towards the lunchline. I thought maybe they see His Spirit in me or maybe I look different.

I walked up to the cafeteria line and saw meat pizza, an all black olive pizza (looked scary like bugs), and a few other kinds, but those two stuck out at me. I was hungry after doing a fast the day before, but I still only desired cheese pizza. The server said it would be a few more minutes for the cheese pizza as she went to check the oven. As I stood there, I saw a yellow and black tarantula crawl from underneath the cheese of a ready-to-eat pizza. I was grossed out, but knew I wouldn't have eaten that kind of pizza anyway. I thought the heat from the oven would kill anything that may be in the cheese pizza I was waiting on. Then I thought who am I kidding??? I dropped my plate on the wait line and left the cafeteria grossed out.

I thought maybe I could eat somewhere downtown near the post office since I needed to mail this letter that our professor needed us to do. But then I remembered I personally didn't need to mail mine now because I had a 3 day extension until Monday.

I woke up feeling grossed out with no palatability in my mouth. Funny thing is I did fast yesterday. But I am not expecting free pizza today. Thoughts about this one?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantula in pizza

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 am

I'm sorry that I missed this one, Jazzy, as it may have already passed.

Honestly, I think the dream is about food poisoning of some type. In your dream, you opted not to eat the pizza, so you probably ended up just fine in real life.

It could also be about a future fast. The two pizzas that you saw while you waited may remind you of this dream if it is about a future event.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:59 pm

perhaps its a pikture,of unpaletable teaching,, leaveing a bad taste in ur mouth

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi Mark and Dreamster,

Mark, it's funny you mention food poisoning and fasting. A month before I decided to do a partial fast with my church, I had food poisoning twice in one month. This never happens to me, and both instances had chicken in common. Because of that, the timing of the church's partial fast, and an issue I wanted God to work out, I decided to do it. And actually, one of the things we fast of is meat.

Thankfully, I have had no food poisoning since and definitely want to avoid that because it happens so fast and unexpectedly and messes up mornings. I have also had to turn down a few food offerings I had from others. So I could have already inadvertently avoided it. I just haven't experienced the grossed out feeling that I had from the dream, although it could have been exaggerated.

Dreamster I will keep that thought in mind as well! Be blessed!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:41 pm

ok,, food for thort i guess,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 am

Interesting. Two pizzas that stood out to you in your dream, and two bouts with food poisoning.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top