over-ripe vegetables

View previous topic View next topic Go down

over-ripe vegetables

Post by Deborah on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

In my dream I remember looking at a bowl of vegetables from my garden and the vegetables all appeared almost too old to eat--not moldy, just kind of soft. The squash was soft and I saw something that looked like grapes but I knew it was a vegetable, not a fruit. I was thinking I should have canned or frozen the veges the day I picked them instead of waiting a few days. I was afraid all my work in the garden was for naught.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: over-ripe vegetables

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Deborah wrote:I was afraid all my work in the garden was for naught.

Hi, Deborah. This last line stood out to me. Do you feel this way about anything you're dealing with at the moment? The line before that seems like regretting missing an opportunity or procrastinating.

You did say that the vegetables were almost too old to eat. They weren't rotten, though. So, if there's anything in your life that stand out to you, maybe it not too late to salvage what you've worked for?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

sounds like a symboll of effert ,all 4 nuthing,end of a season,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 am

Not missing the Perfect timing comes to mind...toss if it doesn't fit

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 am

Thanks for all your input, D, D and Mark:). When my son was little, squash was his favorite food and being my son he's the fruit of my body so to speak. I know I've told my son I'd rather be dead than see him stray away from God and get into drugs etc. I told him it would make my years of sacrifice for him (like homeschooling him 12 years in a community that's hostile to homeschooling) all for nothing. The thing is I am concerned about the friends he hangs with. Sadly it's his Christian friends who are the most messed up. He does have a really nice Christian girlfriend though...

This also could be literal. Last year all the gardens in my area struggled to produce. My squash were really dry on the inside and not good for eating and I ended up not using them; maybe this is a fear it might happen again.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top