green couch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

green couch

Post by Jazzy on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 am

I can't exactly remember the entire dream, but at one particular scene I was at my childhood church and my aunt was sitting on a couch at the back of the church near the doors to the commons area. My cousin (her daughter) was talking to me about something, and then wanted me to ask my aunt if a particular pillow matched the couch she was on if the couch were green (my cousin wanted me to ask so my aunt wouldn't think my cousin was up to something). I went back to my cousin and told her that my aunt said it would. It was understood between my cousin and I that my cousin would then get the green rendition of the couch my aunt was on.

I woke up thinking my aunt must be getting a new sofa, but after fully waking I remembered that she already had a new set that's about 3 years old. Any thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green couch

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 am

I'm not clear about the cousin's question. She had a green pillow in the dream, correct? And she wanted you to find out from the aunt if it matched the couch that your aunt was sitting on? But, she didn't want your aunt to know?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 am

Hi Mark. I don't remember the color of the pillow actually. But my cousin wanted to know if my aunt thought the pillow matched the couch if the couch were green. And my cousin didn't want my aunt to know she was really the one inquiring about it, so she wanted me to ask my aunt for her. I hope that makes sense!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Hmmm. I'm not sure...because I probably don't understand your cousin's plan/motive. The basic theme was that you needed to find out some information for someone else - as a go-between. That's probably literal.

Will it be about furniture, though...? I'm not sure.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:37 am

True, I was going to add it felt as if I was a messenger between them. I am also unsure what the furniture may mean.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 am

Here's a spiritual spin on the dream to consider:

The aunt was seated on this couch at the back of the church. Your cousin wanted you to see if the pillow matched what she was seated on. The couch could be something your aunt is resting on - in a spiritual sense, teaching or truth that supports her.

For your cousin to want you to ask if the pillow matches could be an idea or some small teaching (compared to the couch) that she wants to find out if it lines up with the aunt's understanding or her principles. If it does, the cousin would go ahead with a decision that follows her mother's.

You may be asked to be the messenger since if the cousin asked directly, the aunt might judge if the "pillow" doesn't match.

Just wanted to offer more of a symbolic take on your dream. Depending on how you dream of people, the aunt/cousin may also not be literal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:33 am

hi there..i dont have an interpretation.. and i didnt read anything above.. just wanted to share that sometimes in my dreams Couch represents a Relationship..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you to you both! I feel my aunt is more judgmental towards my cousin. So if I were to do or say the same thing as my cousin, it wouldn't be a big deal. My cousin even sees this as she said something about it before. I guess it's the mother-daughter relationship. Therefore, that makes me feel being a messenger between someone of some sort is literal.

I'll be in my hometown the entire month of May, and Mother's day is next month, possibly something to do with that? Also, my cousin is leaving in June for the military so I'm sure there may be a small going away party soon too. I know my cousin had a close male-friend last time I was in town. Possibly that too. I will keep my eyes open! Thank you Mark and Sister for the different thoughts as they make so much more sense, much appreciated!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top