Little girl in my hallway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little girl in my hallway

Post by Escogida on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:49 pm

I dont know if it was a dream. But last night while sleeping in a couch of my leaving room i felt someone pulling my arm, and I inmediately refuse to go. I did not know what to think if it was an attack or an angelic visitation.... I did not feel fear nor a strange presence. Suddently I my spirit being lifted up and transported me to the end of the hallway next to this room. I felt as if I was on the floor. Then I saw in a vision that the person occupying this room opened the door of his bedroom and let this little girl go out of the bedroom. This girl had a weird dress, somehow dark tunic and I knew she was not good. The girl between the ages 7-9 . She then walked through the hallway towards the back door. I suddently became angered and started to grab this girl with my hands and started to try to destroy her with my hands and rebuked her out of my house. Finally, she left my house

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little girl in my hallway

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

When I read this dream I sensed that this was not the presence of the Lord and that it was an attack on you and the child with in you. I sense the Little girl may have been you as a child and that there had been somethings that had taken place in your life that has held you captive and has caused you to be angry with yourself. I sense there are areas in your life that the Lord wants to touch, heal and deliver.You are so precious to our beloved Father.

I think this is a good dream or vision where the Lord is showing you that he wants to come and wash over you and bring forth the freedom and love he desires to give you precious one of the most high God.

Please toss what does not fit!

Hugs
Jeanie kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 am

Hi gusana30. I believe that it was an angel that took you out of your body. I believe that the little girl is a demonic spirit. I know some demons come in the form of little children. I would ask if you had an occultic background of any kind, also did you use to read paranormal books etc? Was the house in your dream your home? Can you describe the man you saw and what he did in the bedroom?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks!
This definitively helps and I feel relieved with the interpretation. I will continue to pray.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Gusana,

The enemy came to steal, kill, and destroy in the form of a little girl. I like when in the dream you rebuked the devil. Amen! Get him outta there he can't have your deliverance praiseGod

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top