snake dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snake dream

Post by nellybelly25 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 am

Had a dream that a loong black snake was in the bed between my son and I. I got off the bed and saw how long the snake was so I pulled it off the bed and stepped on it trying to kill it and it screamed with the voice of a women and so I felt uneasy but new that I had to crush this snake. I heard bones crushing and stepped off the snake when I thought it was dead..then somehow it got back into the bed and so I called my mother into the room and I saw the tail still moving while its head and body was under the covers...so I pulled it out again and she killed it with a garden hoe or some type of sharp gardening tool. and then I woke up

nellybelly25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: snake dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 am

Hello, Nellybelly -

Is there anything you're struggling with that relates to you and your son, somehow? In your dream, the snake was between you and your son, so it may be something attempting to separate you - if that somehow fits.

After you struggled with the snake, you called upon your mother to finish it off. Speaking from my own dreams, my mother can be literal or she can represent the Lord. If your struggle with the snake is something that your mother could literally help with, then she may be literal in your dream - or, she could also represent the Lord. With the help you received, the snake was finally killed. If you're presently in the struggle, that part of your dream would be the promise God has for you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nellybelly25 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 am

Mark I so thank you for that interpretation...yes another minister told me that my mother was not literal..but represented the Lord/holy spirit coming in to destroy what I was struggling with

nellybelly25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top