The Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Contest

Post by Cholette on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 am

There was an auditorium of people. I was in some type of contest with a group of other women. We were seated next to each other in a single file line of chairs. Once you ended up at the end chair, whatever prize was being giving at that time, you would win. It seemed that everyone already knew that a date with this guy was one of the prizes. I remember being so excited and talking to my friend (don't know her irl) who was in the chair next to me. It was now my turn to sit in the end seat and the announcer said that my prize was a date with the guy. I screamed and jumped up and down and I looked over at the guy who was seated in the crowd and he had this smile on his face as if he was happy that someone wanted to go on a date with him so badly. Then the announcer said both my name and the girl's name. Now, I had to compete with her for the date. This seemed to be the ONLY prize that two people had to compete for. They called her up to the table first and they asked her one question. In my mind, I figured she was going to bomb the question because she knew how much this meant to me, but she answered it so well that the crowd began to clap and cheer. She walked away arrogantly like she knew she won the date. Then it was my turn and all of a sudden I had a panel of judges asking me questions. They started asking me a barrage of questions, trying to trick me. These questions had two possible answers that was hard to decipher, but only one was correct. They started throwing these questions at me, but I was nervously answering them one after the other...not sure if I was answering them correctly.

The scene changed to a covered parking garage. I was on the upper level and I saw my friend on the lower level and I yelled down to her and told her that i felt she had won. We we were still waiting for the results, but I told her she won, even though in my mind, I was joking with her. She didn't respond at all. Then I looked to my right and a judge from the contest was walking towards me with a white beach towel with rainbow colors on it. They handed me the towel and told me I was the winner.

The scene changed and I was with some young adults and we were on this rooftop that had two pools. One pool was apparently dirty, but I got into another pool that was deep and began to swim. One of the people said, "It's deep but at least you can see the bottom".

The scene changed and I was on this pole that was on the roof top and I was climbing it. I had these black plastic top hats in one hand and I was thinking about Liza Minellie for some reason. I realized that I needed the other hand to climb the pole, so I dropped the hats and they fell all the way down to the street. ~End of Dream~

Any thought??

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Contest

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:09 am

the pole thang,sounds in order 2 get 2 the top you need 2 focus and grab watever wiv 2hands and not be concerned about ''performing'' puttg on a show, um the 2 pools are about making a choice, that will come ur way, perhaps yung ppl are looking at ur example, ,,,remeba in the garden ther was 2 trees, life, and the knowledge of gud an evil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:41 am

Hi, Cholette -

Do you have to go through something like an interview in real life? An evaluation by some panel in order to obtain a position? Work or Ministry-related? Where are you not the only one hoping to obtain this position?

The interaction in the parking garage may be literal (maybe not the setting). At the end, though, you were the one who "won."

I agree with D that the pools are about making a choice. This may be after you've obtained whatever you've competed for. Like, maybe the first order of business in the position? Dirty vs. Deep is an interesting contrast as well. You chose the one where you'd know what you were getting into - even if it could appear to be overwhelming or just a lot to deal with.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks guys...I never thought about it being about an evaluation. I was trying to focus on the feelings in the dream. I was disappointed that someone who I thought was my friend was trying to go for something that she knew I really wanted.

You both are spot on regarding the pool and the young people. it was mainly the beginning of the dream I was trying to get clarity on.

Thanks!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:48 pm

i pmd u re first part,,i think u are competeing wiv suumone,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 am

You did? Ok...let me look.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top