Ex husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex husband

Post by butterfly1974 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello all,

I need input here... I have dreamed twice about my ex husband.

First dream my ex shows up at my house and when I inquire what his intentions are he tells me that he is home to stay and that he is divorcing his current wife and giving up everything that they own to be back with me and our daughter. When the current wife comes to get him he refuses to leave my home. I wake up

Second dream, my ex sends me a text on my birthday (which is today) and the text reads "I love you and I am coming home to stay"

I really don't see him coming back and I have moved on with my life. Any insite as to what these dreams may mean would be helpful. One of my friends seems to think these dreams represent my most current ex boyfriend but I don't see how that would fit.

Thank you so much!

butterfly1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex husband

Post by jesuschix on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce. Divorce is tough. I don't have an interpretation to your dream. I did feel a strong sense from the Lord to write to you because I do think you are hurting. Just know that the Lord sees your hurt. Keep your eyes on him. Follow his ways and his will for your life. You should be careful of those who would take your joy. You may know this already but once your ex husband married, God is now for that marraige. I know it may be hard to hear or even comprehend because it just doesn't seem fair. I know you say you have moved on but God sees more then we can ever or will ever see. Release that hurt and that pain unto the Lord. He is there and is ready to take it for you to heal.
In Him <>< Jenn

jesuschix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly1974 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Thank you for writing and obeying what you feel like the Lord told you to say. I greatly appreciate it very much, you confirmed what I have been told about letting someone take my joy!! I do not want my ex back, we had a volitile relationship and I have grown so much since the divorce and I wish him and his current wife the best! I feel like I received the blessing when he left, I know that sounds bad but it is how I feel! I am so happy, surrounded by my family, friends and of course the Lord has been so good to me in many ways. My peace has been restored, I am no longer angry or bitter!!!

butterfly1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 pm

This dream may have nothing to do with you and everything to do with your ex husband. Maybe he isn't happy where he is now or maybe he wants your level of joy or satisfaction in the Lord hence, the desire to return to you. It may be a call to pray for him.

Just my thoughts though...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly1974 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you Shan for that, that is confirmation on what I have already thought by his words, that he wants to come home and that he is empty. I have begun pryaing for him again and will continue to until I feel the release. A Pastor prophesied over he and I over 10 years ago and for some reason that memory has popped up several times over the past couple of weeks. I wish him well and want him to have a wonderful walk with the Lord because with that comes much peace, fulfillment and joy... I pray that for everyone!

butterfly1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top