Driving an 18 Wheeler with Nieces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving an 18 Wheeler with Nieces

Post by rosebush on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Greetings!

Dreamed I was driving an 18 wheeler for the first time and I just got right in and knew how to operate it without having behind-the-wheel training. I remember going up an upgrade (hill) and worrying it may be too steep of an incline. But I made it ok to my stop and then made a right-hand turn onto a greater incline, looked like the side of a mountain. Again I prepared to make a right hand turn. I remember noticing the mirrors were too far away to see what I felt would allow me to make a safe and sure turn. It was as though I was riding in the back of the truck, making the turn from there, so the mirrors were too far away to view. But upon finish out the rt turn, could see I had made it safely and normally as it should be, even though I couldn't entirely see during the preparation for the turn. I was thinking to myself that if I had a one-eye monocle to see with, as in a magnifying glass, I could see the mirrors OK to make a safe turn.

Then I am sleeping in a rooming place such as an overnight hotel for the truckers. I am concerned that I am a lone woman among men and proceed to exit the building due to safety concerns, but upon doing so I see a niece of mine and realize she is driving also and that there are other women with me. I am walking behind one of my nieces and I see her look back over her right shoulder at me, as if to acknowledge my concern or question, whatever I had said to her. She seems to be going through much of the same concerns and stresses than I was.

Dream ends.

Last edited by rosebush on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving an 18 Wheeler with Nieces

Post by rosebush on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I am wondering if the 2 turns I make in this dream aren't speaking of 2 upcoming changes in occupation. Right turns seem about natural changes, as in my natural work as opposed to spiritual. Looks like the first one I make easily, though at a steep incline with no training. The 2nd turn may be more long range, up ahead yet, and it looks like special faith or magnification of some sort will be needed. Not sure what that could be. But it is funny that I have actually considered driving an 18 wheeler as I was a bus driver for quite a while. I have also wondered if the dream in some way pertains to my nieces, which are my brother's multiple daughters in this dream. Their lives are tenuous due to a divorce.

I'm taking the working with men as possibly literal. Dream seems encouraging and comforting as all my fears and concerns are laid to rest in this dream. Just what I need right now in a place of great job transition and life upheaval.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top