Schmoozhing at the Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schmoozhing at the Office

Post by rosebush on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 pm

I am in my old work place office. The boss is there and his right-hand man. We are sitting at opposite ends of an office desk, but longways and not the normal way a boss would sit behind a desk. The boss and the right hand man sit on one side, with the right-hand man sitting in front of the boss. I'm at the opposite end.

Next, a really nice and friendly young gal I know who is a greeter at Walmart is laying across the desk and in the face of the right-hand man, calling him teddy bear and other flirtatious things. I'm dumbfounded by what is going on but don't say anything. I can see the right-hand man is eating up all the flirtatious attention. The two doing the flirting leave the office. It's just the boss and me. I confess to him that now I have forgotten the purpose that I had come to speak to him about, shrug my shoulders and depart. I am aware that I have a dress on with legs exposed (I've had several dreams of this boss with leg exposure which seems prominent). I'm also aware I have a small bit of a scarf like apparel is draping down behind me, over my bare calves. As I am walking away I am hoping my boss isn't watching my bare legs. I am also made aware at this point that the boss man has recently married and it isn't going too well (wonder if this is symbolic).

I return to the department where I have been working but #1 can't seem to find the papers that I am accustomed to working with and then can't figure out just what work I am supposed to be doing. Eventually I find computer spreadsheet type paper and sit at a desk again remembering my task.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

There has been (sort of?) a brown nose type feel to this office regarding who has favor and I cannot say that similar behavior to the above, though not so graphic, seemed to rule who got graces for extra or favorable work. Dream makes me wonder if when I do bump into this boss that horrifiably this is an issue God wants me to address, cause I remained pretty nonverbal during my tenure there and during my departure. Never telling anyone why I left. The brown-nose promotion flavor of the office was particularly offensive to most of us who were trying to win favor with actual reliable and quality work performance as opposed to showing manipulative and possibly false flattery towards our supervisors. Often feel in a quandary as to whether the dreams I'm given are for prayer only or something more. I have often found that less is best when making an appeal to any leadership that may not be entirely receptive, in other words not to be overbearing in my presentation. In this case I am dealing with nonbelievers. Wouldn't be the first time this boss and I don't see eye to eye. Interesting though, this is the real reason why I left this job -- inability to gain favor that I needed for year-round work, though many others behind me were attaining that. Any input appreciated! Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schmoozhing at the Office

Post by rosebush on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

I think this dream has to do with preparation before God has an appointment set up for me to speak with former boss. I have been very reluctant to say anything to him, in par because of the flattering way people seem to need to get favor in this work place and I don't want to be seen that way. Though I have left this job, seems my work isn't done.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 am

I was just informed that the boss in this dream just got married so I am wondering if this dream won't begin to play out now, 3/4ths of a year after
the dream ???

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top