Twice at my friend's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twice at my friend's house

Post by rachandben on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 pm

I had this dream last night.
My family and I were coming from somewhere and we stopped by my friend's house. When they saw us, my friend's husband said he is going to let his parents know that we were there. We told him not to , because we were just stopping for a few minutes, we didnít want him to bother his parents. Meanwhile, we were taken inside their house. They said my friend had a lot of harvest this year. I could see a lot of bundles of garlic and grapes(green). I asked them if they didnít have an other vegetable that I particularly like, they said they did but it dried.
I went back to sleep and had an other dream where we just got in these same friends house. I could remember the previous dream about being in their house and the garlic. So I asked someone who where there. ďdo you have garlic?Ē The person said yes, he took me inside the house to show me the garlic. He took a bag that was full of peanut in the shells and started to dig in to find garlic. All over the room, there were peanuts in the shells spread on the floor. They said, my friend had harvested 8 sacs of peanut and had to harvest 6 more but for some reason, she didn't want to harvest anymore, she was just going to let that spoil.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Twice at my friend's house

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:13 pm

sounds like your frends r gonna hav,,a bumper season,,u mite hav some sall benefit from,,garlick reminds me of ejypt,,,the 8 sounds like completion,,mabye shes havind truble wiv the size of the harvest??? bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top