Animals In Whitewater

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animals In Whitewater

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:08 am

I went to bed last night wondering about my future and purpose. Basically, I was telling God that I didn't feel all that important or whatever...one of those kinds of nights. So, here's the only dream I can remember from last night:

My mother was driving me through Whitewater, which is the city that I travel to each day for work. We were taking the same road that I always take. It was dark out, but the sun was going to be coming up soon. It also seems that there was someone with us, and it may be that this person is the one that shows up later in the dream...but there wasn't much detail about them during the ride - only that they were present for conversation.

We talked about things we had heard related to this town. Specifically, the topic was about various animal problems. There wasn't much detail to the stories. Either I or the person with us would say something like, "I heard something about a couple Raccoons or Possums..." My mom listened to the stories, but she didn't really comment. They didn't seem to be of any concern to her.

As we drove along, the headlights let me see a few animals along the way. There was a mother and baby raccoon that dove into the sewer. Next, a different animal that I can't remember - something about the same size as the raccoon. As we rounded a corner, I saw a cougar laying along the edge of the road. I was surprised to see one, and I pointed that out to my mother with a "Did you just see that?!" Again, she didn't seem phased.

She finally stopped near the end of this road before it joins another one that leads toward work. We got out of the car and I surveyed the area. There was a large possum laying on it's back along the edge of the road. I saw its legs move, and I pointed out to my mother that it wasn't dead. I wanted her to be careful. We didn't go over by it, though - that one wasn't our purpose for being there, either. I looked a bit closer to where we had stopped, and I saw little dead chipmunks on the ground. I thought that they had been prey for that possum.

Finally, I saw why we were there: Laying in the road were two Jaguars (I had to look them up when I woke to know for sure). They were a pair - a couple, I believe. One of them was covered in flies. Without really saying anything, my mom conveyed that we were there to bathe that cat. I couldn't believe it.

My mom went right to the task. She had some quick-foaming soap that she used to lather up the cat. She didn't seem to need to get it wet to get started. After she soaped it up, she began to rinse the cat. It seemed that she rinsed out all the soap, but didn't drag the rinsing on. I knew that this cat wasn't going to put up with a lot of water. Sure enough, the cat eventually stood up, and my mother stopped immediately. The cat had had enough, and my mother didn't go any further. She had cleaned the cat, which was what she came there to do. I was amazed that the cat didn't attack. I did get the slight feeling that the cat had appreciated the act.

Next, a former coworker appeared. She may have been the one in the car at the beginning, but she wasn't around for the washing. She informed me that they usually keep a 1:30pm schedule related to these cats. She said this because we had taken care of the task at what seemed like noon or so, and it was as if to say that we should follow this schedule in the future. This annoyed me because cleaning the cat was more important than keeping a schedule. She seemed to have missed the point.

So, that's the dream. I'm pretty sure that my mother is the Lord in this dream. It does seem to speak of having a Purpose for where I am. Any comments that anyone would like to add are welcome.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animals In Whitewater

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

does anyone come to mind when you think of the jaguar? somebody you might be ministering to? I think it's cool that your mother - the Lord- led you straight to the one who you were called to, even though others may have seemed to be more needy?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm

I've been struggling with that all night at work. I'm just not certain who the jaguar is.

Maybe I don't need to think too much about it, though. The one thing that kept coming to my mind was how my mom (in the dream) was in control of the whole thing. I was really more in an observing role. I don't even know that I touched the jaguar or even helped, but I know that I was up close with what was going on. It could be that I just need to wait it out?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top