We've Hated you for Generations"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We've Hated you for Generations"

Post by laudora on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I am new to the site and I was hoping that someone could help me with understanding this dream...

I am in a town w/a friend (I do know nor did I see her face) and for some reason NO one likes us or wants us there. We went to see some event and were asked by the locals "why are you here?" Neither of us replied. The event is over and as the people (pale in color, almost transparent) were leaving they all stared, pointed fingers and shook their heads in disgust. I asked my friend, why did you bring us here? No answer. We go back to the hotel and I am going out again, an African American man stops me at the door scares me and I try to escaped but the way is blocked, but I was able to escape. I now see 2 girls/women who are extremely aggressive towards me and promise to do me in. I get angry, yell out an explicative and rush back to the hotel. I am angry now and say within myself, I don't want to be scared anymore. Going back to the hotel, I am going in the opposite direction of the masses, and it is difficult to get back to my destination.
I am now across the street from the hotel watching...One of my would be aggressors finds her way to my hotel and goes inside. I somehow manage to get back inside the room before she arrives. I brace myself w/keys in hand. I have 3 keys that I have placed between my fingers and I brace for my aggressor. She comes in, pushes me, but nothing happens.javascript:emoticonp('sigh')... I don't feel the urge to strike back, but I ask her a question. Why are you so angry w/me? I don't even know you. She says it just is...we have hated you for generations now. While she is saying these words she is flipping through a really big photo album. I am watching her and even help w/fixing some of the clippings or whatever they were. I could not see what was in the book. She goes on to assure me her counter part is much worse than she was...endjavascript:emoticonp('Scratch Chin')

laudora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We've Hated you for Generations"

Post by musicladyalways on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:28 pm

This sounds like: you have a special calling on your life. The enemy has hated who God has destined you to be before you were conceived. He and his emps know you will put a dent into their plans. The books seems to resemble them looking for you to appear. . Like in the bible when pharaoh ordered all the first born children to be killed because they knew moses was coming. Be careful when you speak.. be aware of new connections and relationships.. be watchful and slow to speak. Devlop a deeper prayer life. You shall be fine. Do not be afraid .. for God has not given you the spirit of fear but of power AND of sound mind!!! If you ever need prayer the moderators and Mrs. Mia Sherwood are here for you. I love you and am here for you as well.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laudora on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks so much for your insight and support.

r/
Denise :hooray:

laudora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top