Crop Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crop Dream

Post by ashley.lashawn88 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:11 pm

A few weeks ago, I had a dream where my boyfriend and I were driving along side a crop that was on my right side. (My bf was driving.) I remember feeling happy in the dream because I was holding his hand, admiring the blue sky even though the weather was cold and brisk,(it looked to be about morning) looking at the crops and admiring how big, tall, and healthy they looked. It looked like it had fruits, veggies, and what looked like lavender (it was purple) mixed in, along with wheat. They looked very healthy, and we came to a stop sign and a sign underneath that read, "End of Dietz Farm". (Dietz is my bf's last name.) We turned back around, and we saw what looked to be farmers taking at least 10% of the crops grown. There were farm trucks harvesting the crops, and there was a company that were taking the 10% of the crops. I can't remember what these people looked like. All I remember is we were confused at first, then after we got an explanation (We owned the crops, the land, but the person we bought it from wanted 10% of all crops grown), we felt better, hopped back in his white truck, and continued on our way home. Any ideas?

ashley.lashawn88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crop Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi, Ashley...and welcome to the site.

Are you or your boyfriend having any questions related to Tithing? Or, maybe giving in general? Perhaps even teaching on the subject?

The dream ends with your confusion resolved. So, in real life, if there's any area of questioning/confusion related to giving, it should end with you feeling better about the issue.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley.lashawn88 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Well, we both understand the concept of tithing and what it represents.

ashley.lashawn88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:35 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote: Perhaps even teaching on the subject?

I didn't mean to sound as if you didn't understand tithing... I was thinking more along the lines that the dream may be prophetic for something that causes confusion related to it. Again, maybe a teaching on it or just a comment from someone.

And it may be about something completely unrelated. The main idea that I wanted to point out was that confusion should turn to clarity. Sorry if I wasn't very clear.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashley.lashawn88 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:40 pm

No worries. :) Thank you!

ashley.lashawn88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content