Dreaming the opposite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming the opposite

Post by Chi on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 am

Hi All!

During the last two weeks I have had two particular dreams where the outcome 'IRL' was the complete opposite. I have never had this happen to me before and I am slightly curious as to what this means in the world of 'dream land?'

For example there was something that happened at church, a sister and her partner left quite briefly after someone had said a few words to her partner. In my dream that night [there where other elements to the dream that did not involve her they were unrelated] I saw that she left because she felt offended. The following day I spoke to her and she said that situation was blown out of proportion and neither she or her partner were offended. Mind you they haven't been back since lol.

In the other dream, a friend that left where I work to spend time with the family after 2 months has decided that she wants to return to work. I had a dream and the segment of the dream that related to her seemed as though she came back and I was so happy. Today she told me that this was going to be impossible as there have been a few changes at work and she is no longer required.

I'm so puzzled....
If these are sleep dreams how can you tell whether a dream is a comfort dream [waiting on God to bring to pass] or a sleep dream?

Thanks in advance - Chi! scratching chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming the opposite

Post by Stephanie44 on Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 am

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I have never had a GOOD (comforting) dream where the opposite came true that I can verify (though plenty where I can't know for sure what the outcome is IRL). But I know how confusing it can be ... I wish there was a magic way to know what is from God and what's just from me. ;-)

The thought that came into my head when I read the first dream was perhaps it really is true. It seems common for people to claim to not be hurt by some comment in order to keep the peace, so maybe she really did feel offended or maybe she did at first and got over it. That's a possibility.

The second one I don't have any real thoughts on other than perhaps it is something that will happen in the farther future, or perhaps it has another meaning to it that's not as literal (like it refers to the two of you doing something else together, for example), or perhaps it was just from your own thoughts. Once I had a very comforting dream that seemed like the opposite (or close to it) came true, but really I was missing a critical piece of information and what I learned weeks later made the whole scenario consistant with the dream. You never know.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri May 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi Stephanie44
Thanks for your response, I think you sum it up beautifully and looking back over the dreams I agree with your thoughts, you know that girl and her partner STILL haven't been back to my church, um... I also thought that maybe I misinterpreted that dream with my friend coming back, that was definitely her intention but would not be the outcome, but it could be in the future. It's interesting that you haven't had a comfort dream that had an opposite outcome, I guess with these two examples above a manifestation occurred immediately as if God was bringing absolute clarity about what I saw i.e. in the dream/vision.

Thanks again,
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 31, 2013 1:42 pm

hmmm, im wondering if the drms are a product of your subconcious processing the 2 events,, ,,,that ends up in a drm ,,i think ive had similar ,,the drms that are the lord in my experiance happen literaly or symbollikly as drmt, since our drm worlds are so vivid and varied,its hard to get full understanding at times, think of jonah who prophsyed the doom of ninaveh, then not 4 it 2 happen, ,,it rocked hie world, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey Dreamster,
I guess the fact that God brought clarity immediately on two separate occasions which were the complete opposite of what I dreamt which makes me feel that you are quite correct. So unless there still remains a future manifestation I have to assume these dreams were from my subconscious.
Thanks
Chi.

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 pm

or the otha aspect can be that ppl make choices ,,jus 2 confuse things, ur drm kud be the lord,, but ppl goin ther own way,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top