Sinking Bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sinking Bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 am

In this dream, I was riding in the front seat of a car. I was seated in the middle, actually. On my right was my sister. On my left, driving, was my mother. In the back seat was someone that I knew in the dream to be a neighbor of my sister (no clue in real life). We were driving down a highway. A Greyhound-type bus was approaching from behind us. We moved over to the left lane and I watched as the bus passed us on the right. The edge of the road ran right along a river, and I watched as the back, passenger-side wheel wasn't really staying on the road. It was over the edge of the river, but the other three wheels kept the bus on the road. I just knew that this bus was going to end up in an accident. Sure enough, I watched as the whole bus slipped into the river and ended up completely submerged. I was shocked. I asked my mom and sister if they saw what had happened. My sister said that she did, but she wasn't bothered by it. My mom was completely straight-faced and indifferent, saying nothing. I couldn't believe what had happened. I sat there, thinking about all the people on the bus, and also in disbelief that those with me were so indifferent.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sinking Bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 am

This dream has to be about the Indifference of coworkers. Last week was especially difficult as construction began at our facility, and it seemed like others in my position weren't concerned about doing anything to help with the increased workload.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top