pregnancy dream.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pregnancy dream.......

Post by zimloo on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Had a dream last night that has been on my mind most of today so thought id post on here to see if anyone can help with my understanding of it.
I was heavily pregnant and went into hospital as the baby was on its way....the room had a few medical people in that were rushing around as the labour wasnt progressing as it should (my body wasnt cooperating basically) and they were talking about what drugs they could give me etc to get things going as they should. The feeling in the room was of panic but i was calm and painfree. I was in my current situation which is seperated from my husband (2 years now) and with four kids already and there was no significant other in my life (phew lol). my youngest then woke me so the dream was interupted :( so wanted to see the ending......

Thanks folks and may God bless you x

zimloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pregnancy dream.......

Post by Brydie on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Is it that u r pregnant with something spiritually or perhaps even in circumstances that u cannot yet perceive? Obviously u had a peaceful feeling so that's great... But mayb wise to stop n ask Father is there something he is growing in u that u need to get on board with, or something hes about to do, mayb even a new door...Perhaps the people r only indicative of the external/natural world, showing its coming its coming.... It will happen... Or mayb there r others around u who can c ur pregnant with something n u r nit aware or preparing, going aling with....It wouldn't b fathers heart to stress u... So it's all in peace but mayb he's showing u there's something new coming in or thru u that u need to get aware of n partner with????No clear idea, just tossing thoughts around... That is what i would b praying about n that's the path id feel he is showing me.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top