My daughter living with NEW parents!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter living with NEW parents!

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 am

I had a dream my daughter left us, and went to live with my husbands aunt (they are really old, like in their 60's or 70's. We were standing in a garage of sorts, my daughter was sitting. I was sad, I missed her, but I cared about how she was doing. I asked how she was adjusting, and my husbands aunt said 'Well, it hasnt been a really smooth adjustment so far." I felt sad that she wasnt doing well, but it also made me think that I must have been more important to her than I realized. Then my husbands aunt asked my daughter to tell us her new bedtime routine. When she told us, she had a smile on her face. She seemed to like her new home more than her home with me!!!! My heart broke, I didn't want to loose my daughter. I missed putting her to bed at night! bandaid crying crying crying crying bandaid

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter living with NEW parents!

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Daisy...

I dont have an interpretation yet, just curious are you going this something like this IRL?

Are you in fear of losing your daughter?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 pm

No im not fearful of loosing her to another set of parents or of her being taken away from me. I do worry about her growing up and living a happy life though. I do have insecurities that she might not be happy in our family, or that she might not need me or love me like she should (since we adopted her). Her personality is also quite independant. She doesn't cling to me like my son does. Part of that may be a natural thing, being she needs daddy more than me, and my son needing me more than hiis daddy. I wish she was more clingy to me, and pushes me away sometimes when I try and show her love/affection. Sometimes she will receive my love, but other times she pushes me away. She has said things to me like, 'I wish so and so was my mom, and not you' when she is mad at me for disiplyning her. She also has said she feels like she doesnt belong here, when she is mad for getting corrected. These examples have happened on several separate occasions. Those things cut my heart deeply, bc I love her SO MUCH!!! I am very insecure with my own relationship with my mother. I want a healthy relationship with my daughter, and I want this unhealthy pattern to stop with me, and not carry on to my relationship with her. Lots of insecurities in this department for me.

When my son says he doesn't love me, or wishes I wasn't his mom it doesnt cut me as bad. Dont get me wrong, it hurts, but I know its not true with him. It cuts deep with my daughter so much because of us adopting her, and I wonder if she really loves me or is really truly happy with us. Does that make sense????

Also, Irl we are moving soon AGAIN. Im not looking forward to this in one sense, bc its rough for her and all of us when she is having a hard time transitioning. Im looking forward to it on the other hand, bc we will be in this next house for a while, and will be able to get settled. So irl I am a bit worried about how she is going to handle the transition we have coming up. She has had to handle WAY more transition at her age than any kid should ever have to. Most of those transitions taking place before we adopted her. I think bc of the loss and types of transitions she has had to endure at such a young age, even if she doesnt remember it, probably triggers old negative experiences.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

I believe this dream is about all that you have stated. I believe it's one of those "heart dreams" where it reveals where you are emotionally pertaining to her.
Let God work with you on that. You need some peace in that area. I believe God is showing you that so you can turn it over to him. You were designed to be her mother...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi Daisy,

I was going to say the same thing, i think your dream is about what is in your heart, the Lord many times gives me dreams to reveal the fears of my heart....

I also agree w/Cholette, that you can turn your cares and worries to our Father in heaven, He cares for you and wants to help you through this situation... its a time to pour out your heart to the Lord

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:22 am

Thank you so much sister and Cholette!!! This is right on, and I appreciate your comments and encouragement!!! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top