Cooking in the Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking in the Kitchen

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:15 am

I had a dream about a young lady in my church. She was the cook in the kitchen at a restuarant and she was cooking for a few of us from the worship team. I remember going to the order window and I saw a plate of rice, some type of shrimp sauce and a vegetable. She served us larger portions than the rest of the people who ordered that same dish.
There was a part in the dream where I went back into the kitchen and she was playing the bass guitar and I remember thinking "I didn't know she could play an instrument".
End of Dream...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking in the Kitchen

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 am

Cholette wrote: She served us larger portions than the rest of the people who ordered that same dish.

Hi, Cholette -

I was thinking that the dream could be about a situation where you get more out of it than others. Perhaps a teaching or a specific worship event?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

I didn't think of that Mark! I was so focused on the young lady because lately she's been in a couple of my dreams. She's actually someone who I will be training for the next couple of weeks, to be on the Deliverance and the Prophetic teams.

I wasn't sure if she represented someone else or if she was literal. What you said has nothing to do with her so the dream just could be about the message and not in the details. Hmmmmm!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top