Difficult Driving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Difficult Driving

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 am

I was in a car that seemed like it was one I owned in the past. I was at an intersection in town, right by the county jail. I drive past this everyday while I go to work.

It was snowing. It was night. I found it difficult to see. I was also driving on the passenger side. I was aware that this was different, and thought about how certain things would be awkward from from this side - simple stuff, like pulling into a parking stall. My perception was all different on this side, and it would require more conscious thought to do these things. There was also a pile of snow on the floor. It had piled up to a point where a caution-type light had lit up at my feet. I don't know what it said, but when I moved the snow pile away from the pedals, the light went out.

I sat at this light for a long time. There was a truck next to me that looked like it belonged to AT&T. The person driving that had a bunch of snow on their windshield, and I thought that they were going to have a tough time as well. After a long period of time had passed, I came to the conclusion that it was our turn to go and that our green lights were burned out. I proceeded through the intersection and traffic followed me. In my rear view mirror, though, I saw that it was the oncoming traffic that still had a green...so, I had misjudged. I expected to get pulled over, especially this close to where the jail was, but there were no officers around.

I drove up the road, having great difficulty seeing. I decided that I would stop somewhere, get out and switch over to driving from the driver's side. However, next thing I knew was that a train was crossing and the barricades were down. I barely saw them and certainly didn't see if a car was in front of me. I stopped without hitting anything, though.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Difficult Driving

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 am

This dream was probably about my worknight, yesterday. No need for all the details...but, it was pretty chaotic and frustrating. It was the first day of a new program, and things didn't go anywhere close to what they should have.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top