Jewlery box in private room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jewlery box in private room

Post by Jazzy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:10 am

In my dream, I was on my bed next to the wall. It was as if I transitioned from my room to another room that I never knew of on the other side of the wall (in reality, the other side of my wall is someone else's apartment). First I stuck my hand through, and then I continued entering the room (now that I think about it, walking through the wall was like walking through a waterfall because the other side was so different). It was a huge room and well lit, like a private showcasing at a museum. I was the only person there. I saw a jewelry box on a stand, kind of like it was on display. I opened one of the drawers and saw a pair of my silver and gray earrings. I took a step back and looked at the jewelery box more carefully and thought hey! That's my jewelry box! I was so astonished! I was going to take those earrings out and put them on, but then I decided to keep them in the box and wear another set of earrings I had at home on my desk that was simpler. I also thought I'd keep it where it was for this person who now had possession of it and I'll use it when necessary (although in my dream I felt free to take them). Next all I remember was walking around my jewelry box and checking out my jewelry, but not taking anything out. This is random, but there were potato chips on top of my jewelry box, and I did eat some while looking at the box (I did have those chips before going to bed last night too).

Thoughts about this one?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jewlery box in private room

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 am

Jazzy wrote:I also thought I'd keep it where it was for this person who now had possession of it and I'll use it when necessary (although in my dream I felt free to take them).

Hi, Jazzy -

This sentence stands out the most to me. Is there anything of yours that's now in someone else's possession, but that you would have free access to whenever you wish?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesuschix on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am

Ok I feel like I may have something for you from the Lord but you need to pray about this too and not just take my word for it. When I saw your post the first thing that came to my mind was the scripture Matthew 6:20 "But store up for yourself treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy and where theives do not break in and steal." The other side of the wall is the treasure you have stored up for the Lord. Have you been tempted lately to show off your treasures? Have you recently been bragging or tempted to brag? Or maybe you have been around someone else who is bragging and it's tempting you to want to go back and check out all that you have stored up for God. You maybe have wanted to go and take those jewles and wear them to show them off.
What was great was you said that you changed your mind and decided to leave them there for the other person. That other person is the Lord. I would just send you a word of encouragement today saying don't pick up the jewels, yes leave them there because there will be a day when we will see the Lords face and we will not want to keep those jewels for ourselves but to throw right back at HIS (Jesus) feet and cry "HOLY, HOLY is the Lord God Almighty! Worthy, Worthy is the Lamb who was slain." His glory is going to be so incredible that we are going to want to get our hands on whatever is of worthy and value to throw at his feet to show honor and glory to our God. So you are right when you say that is free for you to take but you left it for the other person. You could take it, keep it, wear it yourself, or you could leave it there where only you and the most high God knows it's there. God Bless, I hope this helps you. <>< Jenn

jesuschix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 am

Hi Mark and Jenn! Sorry for responding so late! Thank you both for your inputs as I feel it does relate to what's been going on.

Mark, I do have some access to information about someone (not illegal or anything) that I've been praying for. But even before having this "access" per say, God gave me a dream beforehand about the situation (wouldn't have needed the access if I had more faith in my God-given dreams). Because at that time I was also praying for a more tangible understanding of what was going on because I thought it was difficult understanding my dreams (but the answer was dead smack in my face). Lo and behold the "accessible" information provided the same key point from my dream.

Jenn, what you said sort of goes along with something that stuck out to me for a few days from my Bible study last week. The instructor asked, why can't we just have faith in the Lord? If we know He can provide for us, why do we still try to make things happen for ourselves? One girl responded and said, "I feel like maybe sometimes He might need a helping hand, like a little push to get things started". That was a slick answer, but what that girl said was so true. When we go through things, we're worried about the next move and try to do things ourselves. We say we have faith, but our actions do not show that.

The night before having the above dream, I was praying if I should tell this person all what I have found out because I was so fed up, or if I should just let it be and go with the flow. After having that dream I decided to be humble and continue pray for the person and let God work. Thank you for the conformation and for your encouraging words. To God be the glory!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top