lady asking me to pay her for information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lady asking me to pay her for information

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:40 am

Bare with me, I failed to write this down upon waking up so bits and pieces seem blurry but here is the gist of it:

In this dream there were two ladies who I have no idea who they are. We seemed to be standing together talking and one lady says to the other lady "I really need to make money". So the lady needing money decided she was going to charge me for information. The other lady began to explain how this arrangement would work out. She then laid out 4 blank checks in front of me and lined them up next to each other... they were to be for $50 each. At the start it made sense but once I realized I would be paying $200 I spoke up and said I could not afford to pay all those checks at once. So the lady needing the money questioned me and asked me why I couldn't afford it, don't I work? I told her no, I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is the sole provider. So she said I can give it to them one week at a time but she would only give me bits of the information I needed...not all of it. I believe the 1st check I gave to her right then and there and she was only going to give me a name. I dont think she even gave me the name right then and there, I believe she was going to wait until the check cleared at the end of the week. I left the ladies, I think I was on my way home to tell my husband. As I thought about how I would tell him I realized what just happened and thought "Why would I pay $50 for a name?" I started getting worried because I realized how stupid I was to fall for this ladys scam, now I have to tell my husband I already gave her one check. the end

I wasn't afraid to tell my husband, I just felt horrible and could not believe I didn't catch on while I was talking with the ladies.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lady asking me to pay her for information

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 am

Hi angelwings! My thoughts are that this dream is for you to be on guard for an actual scam to try and come your way...giving you the upper hand. My first thoughts were for some reason of some kind of multilevel company trying to rip people off, but I could be way off on that. I would pray and ask God to quicken you when this manifests, and that you wouldnt fall for it.

Plz pray on my thoughts and toss if they dont fit.

Bless you!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 am

thank you Daisy,
I had the same thought about a scam coming my way so thank you for confirming that. We are moving soon and I'm in the process of looking for a new place so I was thinking it had to do with that. I've been having to go through different realtors because we are moving out of town. So I've been looking up places online and requesting info via email.
thank you..I'll definitely be praying for a clear vision of the scam when it comes.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top