Rescue My Children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rescue My Children

Post by tjw on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 am

Ugh whenever I dream about my children I get worried and really hate to post anything for fear I will hear bad news about what it means but I would appreciate any insight as I feel God is trying to speak to me.
I have had two similar dreams in the past couple weeks:
1st dream: I was in a patient's house (I work in the medical field). I was talking to the patient and her family as she was lying bed. I was telling them all about my experiences as a health care worker and where I used to work. My kids were in the other room. I heard one of them call out "Mommy..." but it seemed like whatever else was trying to be said was muffled. I finished my conversation with the the patient and her family and went to get my kids in the other room. They were gone! I realized that I was purposely distracted and they had been kidnapped! I was frantic leaving the house to find them. I searched in my car and as I was driving on the freeway I looked to my right and there they were on top of a hill looking distressed. I hurriedly got off the freeway and drove by the hill and parked. There was a large fence seperating me from them. I climbed the fence and jumped over and got my babies. I was so relieved....

2nd dream: I was with a crowd of people trying to get away from a band of rebels. We would hide in and out of places to get away. At some point the rebels caught up with us and had us lay on the ground. They began to shoot and I got wounded in the leg. The wound did not hurt too bad. I almost didn't know I had been shot. As I got up to run I realized my kids had been snatched. I asked around if anyone had seen them. Someone told me where I could find them. I went to a school of some sort where I was told they were. I went into the school and had to walk down some stairs. Then at some point the stairs dipped down in a wierd way at the bottom and had an opening you had to go through and then climb down a steep ladder. A couple of teachers peered up through the opening and began trying to help me navigate my way in. They knew I was on my way to get my kids. I woke up.....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rescue My Children

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 am

In both dreams I find it reassuring that you either found your kids, and was able to locate them (or on your way to do so). I personally think this dream is your feelings of fear of your children being taken away by the things of this world, and not so much an actual attack on them. That doesn't mean that they wont go through things in life, but that God will see them through. I believe your part is to love them, and pray for them...the rest is in the fathers hands. I think of the parts where you are searching for your children, to protect and keep them safe, could symbolize the importance of you praying and interceding for them. Both dreams to me seemed to have the theme that even though you feared for their safety, that in the end your kids WILL BE OK! No devil, or evil one can keep your children from the great plans and purposes that God has in store for them!!!! These are just my thoughts not necessarily a interp, plz pray and toss if its not a fit.

Bless you!!!

P.S. Are your children by chance either approaching their teenage years, or already teens? The rebels in the second dream made me think of other teenagers trying to have influence over your children. If so, again be reassured again, you were on your way to locate them to keep them safe (in my opinion, again showing the importance of your mothering/nurturing/loving/and mostly prayers for you children). Hope this helps bring peace to you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:01 am

happy dance Oh THANK GOODNESS!! Yes this does resonate with me. I worry about my kids the way the world is going now a days with kids being mistreated and our culture seeming to be turned upside down. Seems everything right is now wrong and everything wrong is viewed as right. I find myself all the time telling them often that what they hear on tv ie the news or about entertainers in the media is not right and to follow what God says. I worry that they will get caught up in this rebellious cultural mess that is going on in America right now. My oldest is 13 going on 14 yes. You are awesome! This eases my mind. I am sooooo glad God has my back. I pray for my babies everyday especially for their safety. I see God wants to reassure me that He's got things under control....Hugs to you! Thank you.....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 pm

thumbs

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top