Muscles ...... veins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muscles ...... veins

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:35 pm

really really muscular arms/biceps.... u knw like a real bodybuilder out of the ordinary muscles.. so big that the veins really pop out...

in drm, guy stretched out his arm to show me how much he works out... i noticed the veins were really Popping out b/c of how much he worked out

(P.S- i tried to attach a pic or even copy & paste but not having any luck? any ideas?)

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling typo's)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muscles ...... veins

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Hi sis!! I have read that some muscle bound guys try desire to achieve this effect of the viens showing. In order to do this, they must have a low body fat percentage, and a high muscle mass percentage. This is accomlished by eating a VERY clean diet. Meaning avoiding carbs, bad fat, and sugar, and having a very high protien diet. Also of course a very disciplined work out routine...doing a lot of weights and cardio.

Hope this helps somehow....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

perhaps sumones gonna overboard 2 get ur attention, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

hmmm interesting Dee...

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Daisy wrote:Hi sis!! I have read that some muscle bound guys try desire to achieve this effect of the viens showing. In order to do this, they must have a low body fat percentage, and a high muscle mass percentage. This is accomlished by eating a VERY clean diet. Meaning avoiding carbs, bad fat, and sugar, and having a very high protien diet. Also of course a very disciplined work out routine...doing a lot of weights and cardio.

Hope this helps somehow....
Hey Daisy!
why would they want their veins to show? It looks kinda ugly? & is this a good thing?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 pm

2Tim 3:5 ...having a form of godliness but denying the powere thereof.
That's the scripture that immediately came to my mind as I read your dream. To me, body builders are all about show and not power.
Perhaps someone around you is trying to impress others with their knowledge/memorization of scripture. BUT in the practical application of scripture in their lives, the power of the word in their lives is sorely lacking.
Just a thought.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

hey Lady on fire...thanks a lot for your thoughts & scripture.. i'll definitly pray about it

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm

SisterinChrist wrote: Hey Daisy!
why would they want their veins to show? It looks kinda ugly? & is this a good thing?

I know, I agree! Gross! lol! I guess its a sign that someone is super lean/fit! It sounds like its not easy to achieve. So maybe its the challenge that makes someone want this effect.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:in drm, guy stretched out his arm to show me how much he words out... i noticed the veins were really Popping out b/c of how much he worked out

How did you feel?

Yes, it could be about vanity and such...

If you focused on it in the dream and didn't feel anything negative, it could be a dream about seeing Strength.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:19 pm

It's strange u know I didn't feel much in dream....
I think it looked like really big muscles ... But wasn't like I was feeling impressed or anything...

I mean more than the muscle it was the veins that stood out to me& I guess I didnt want to make a big deal about it so I just said something to the affect oh yea u work out a lot. So he wouldn't feel weird about the veins popping out.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 am

Then I'm thinking the same as D - that someone may be trying to get your attention. It may be the details (the veins) that get your attention - but not necessarily in a good way.

You were considerate of how this person would feel, though. You didn't want him to feel weird about the veins popping out.

Another thought is that the veins may be a side-effect of how he spends his time, while the large muscles are really the goal. Maybe there's something about him that he can't help as a result.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 am

also, a very vien person, pride etc,, ,,,,,,,,,, D at vainity fair

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Then I'm thinking the same as D - that someone may be trying to get your attention. It may be the details (the veins) that get your attention - but not necessarily in a good way.

You were considerate of how this person would feel, though. You didn't want him to feel weird about the veins popping out.

Another thought is that the veins may be a side-effect of how he spends his time, while the large muscles are really the goal. Maybe there's something about him that he can't help as a result.
wow that was really good....thanks so much for your points..they make sense to me

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

dreamster wrote:also, a very vien person, pride etc,, ,,,,,,,,,, D at vainity fair
hey Dee... Good point! wow didnt think of it that way.. like a play on words...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:33 pm

well those muscle guys r in love wiv themselves they hog the mirriors

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:48 am

Sponsored content