a marriage ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a marriage ring

Post by lepagnenoir on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 am

i dreamt when a fellow workmate(young man) put a ring on my finger. in the dream he also had a ring on his finger that looked like the one he was putting on my finger.

(this same workmate is the one whom i dreamt buying a pair of shoes for me, which i was hesitant to pick but later picked and the shoes fit.)

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a marriage ring

Post by pewilso512 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 pm

This is not an interpretation. Just my thoughts. Rings to me symbolize a commitment. Are you planning to commit to do something soon (a job, project, friendship, relationship, etc.)? Is there someone else that will take part in this commitment?

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Do you and this fellow do projects together, or work side by side? My thoughts are that you may have a big project or something coming up that may require the two of you working closer together. Plz pray and toss if its not a fit.

I Prob should've asked this first, but were there any feelings present during either of the dreams of this young man?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lepagnenoir on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:57 pm

we do not work side by side. maybe there is a project that we might work on together. i actually got the dream after fasting and praying for a husband who walks in the LORD. That's when i dreamt about him.in real life he approached me before about his feelings for me. i have not showed any interest in him so far but i keep getting dreams about him especially if i fast for a husband. in the dream, the feelings i felt were of joy and happiness in my heart when he put the ring on. also the other dream when he bought me a pair of shoes , i was happy and pecked him on the chick.

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun May 05, 2013 10:38 am

Hi lepagnenoir,

When I read this dream I instantly thought this was about a relationship the right pairing, etc..
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top