sky had a outline of a tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sky had a outline of a tiger

Post by promisedchild on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 am

I dreamed me and another sister in the lord were walking up a street and I look up to the sky and my eyes ; saw the eyes of an animal. as I focused more there came a complete picture of an tiger in the sky. At first in my mind I said do you see that and she responded yes as she focused on the sky and I said God is as a roaring lion. But as I woke up I found out in reality it was a tiger because of the Color of its stripes being orange and black. I didn't feel bad in this dream I felt as if I see things with a spiritual eye all the time he had the most gentle eyes in the sky I didn't fear

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sky had a outline of a tiger

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Just a thought, but this makes me think of jesus being the lion AND the lamb! Something strong yet gentle watching over you and protecting you. Even though it was actually a tiger, its eyes were gentle and you weren't fearful. A tiger is fierce, yet this one you seen the gentleness in his eyes. Just my thoughts, plz pray and toss what doesn't fit. The fact that you weren't fearful seems so good to me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top