a stranger asking me to go for further studies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a stranger asking me to go for further studies

Post by lepagnenoir on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:54 am

i dreamt when i was selling buns and doughnuts in a small retail shop then a man of about 40 years came in and bought 2 doughnuts.i had a notebook with notes in it and the man picked up my notebook.he looked at the notes in the book (in the dream i think i was copying notes of some sort) . After looking at my notes,he told me that i had good brains and i had to use them by going for further studies .he went on to tell me that he knew my mother from long ago when she had struggled to study and that i had to continue from where she had stopped.he then went out.outside the window of the shop,i could see his car parked out.I have never seen this man before.

(In reality ,i am a bachelor's degree holder and I have a totally different job. Also in reality i was confused whether i should pursue further studies or not.later i made a decision not to pursue but to rely on Gods provisions. )

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a stranger asking me to go for further studies

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm thinking that this may be a generational mantle that you are carrying and are called to finish. What started with one family member, God is calling you to fulfill. You already have the gifting and anointing for this area.

You may be getting a dual answer as in you may need to finish some sort of studies, but since your mother was mentioned, I tend to think it is generationally related.

Blessings,

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lepagnenoir on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 pm

can a generational mantle pass on form someone who is not born again to someone who is born again? because my mom is not saved yet . is this dream from God ?

lepagnenoir

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top