REPOST/ CLARITY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WHAT I NEED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST/ CLARITY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WHAT I NEED!

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 am

I BELIEVE THAT GOD DEALS WITH ME IN DREAMS ALOT, BUT YOU KNOW HOW SOME DREAMS REALLY STAND OUT FROM OTHERS?!
I had a dream that I walk into a building that appeared to be a hospital. As I walked alone, I began to search for some assistance. While walking I looked down at my stomach and notice that I was pregnant, but I apparently wasn't too far along because my stomach was kinda small. I continued to walk and proceeded into what look to be an office because I had yet to find anyone to assist me. Then when I walk into this office I saw someone in there, but I don't know if it was an employee or what. I then look down at my stomach again and it had gotten huge. All of a sudden I call out a "male friends" name and said "I'm in here"! This person was not with me at first. Then the dream switched sceens. I then I saw myself at the top of some stairs. I proceeded to walk down these stairs and saw a crowd of people walking around. I then notice the same "male friend" that I was calling for was in the crowd. He had his head down and there was spects of dirt on his face and on his clothes. I then grab his hand and began to pull him up the stairs. Thats the end of the dream.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST/ CLARITY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WHAT I NEED!

Post by watchman on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 am

Elegant angel:

This is only an interpretation of what was given to me. God wants a new beginning in your life and when that happens you can not take the old with you. it usually represents a new beginning or a new creation in your life. It is generally very positive and indicates growth in your life! he wants to birth you from old sins and people that don't mean you any good. When there is new growth a sheep cant mix with a goat it dont fit. your friend was deceptive and when you went down stairs you saw how he really is (in sin) that is why i asked you about him. Even though he is married now and was seeing this lady while you liked him and he knew it, pray for him. and as the saying says "He's not on my level" God has called you to pray for him.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:47 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING INSIGHT IN THE MATTER AND FOR TAKING THE TIME GIVE FEEDBACK. I'LL STAY INTOUCH! GOD BLESS!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

Elegant Angel,

When I think of hospitals I think of Healing..or a ministry of healing...and when I think of pregnant I think of the birthing of something new...this could be a ministry or could be something else the Lord is birthing in you... an new growth in your walk with Him or something that he wants you to move forward in. The person having dirt on their face tells me they are still seeking the Lord in some way...maybe they have things to work out regarding their walk with the Lord....the going down the stairs to get him tells me that you are diligent in your pursuit to bring those in need out of their trouble and bring them to a place where they can have an encounter with Christ...be it for salvation or a new revelation in Him or a cleansing that person needs. Maybe they are in a sin of some sort and need cleansing....This is only an interpretation in part....please pray on what I have said and toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 am

Thank you so much for your insight. You know this was some things that God put into my spirit, so I receive it as confirmation. I just needed some insight. Some one interpreted the dream as someone is getting pregnant for this friend, but at this stage in his life he is not ready for that. The problem with that is I was the one pregnant in the dream.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top