Triplets Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Triplets Dream

Post by Red on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

I am enjoying this website and thought I would like to have a few dreams interpreted. Thanks!

I was in a doctor's office and a doctor who I trust very much, examined me and told me I was going
to have triplets. My age is 59. My husband and I were so shocked. My husband didn't want to go through
with it and I said of course we would see it through. The doctor felt so sorry for me that he picked
me up and carried me over to a different part of his office, and washed my hair.

Any thoughts.

Red

Red

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Triplets Dream

Post by Finishedwork on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 am

HI Red,

Two things came to me when I read your dream,

1. A three fold Ministry God is preparing you for.

2. washing your hair signifies cleansing.

Please continue to pray about this. As God reveals more to us as we dig deeper into his word.

Finishedwork

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Is there anything that you have hoped or dreamed of in your heart, but for some reason or another have put it on a shelf, thinking it wasnt ever going to happen? Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

I agree with Daisy, and more specifically, are their three areas or things you have hoped for and maybe because of your age, you may have discounted it?

I see the washing of your hair as God grooming or preparing you for these three areas/things. The fact that you trusted the doctor is key because I sense that the doctor represents God and its going to take you trusting God through this time.

Just some thoughts to think about...not necessarily an interpretation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:17 pm

I would also say that your husband may need some convincing/encouraging that this is good news and that despite your age, you both are qualified for this calling. These are just my thoughts though...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top