This man has been in my dream for years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This man has been in my dream for years

Post by sister on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 am

After I got saved when I dream not everytime I dream but sometimes when I dream I dream of a man in the bottom of the house that I am in he's always hiding. And in the dream I either try to keep him locked down stairs so he can't get in. Last night after I read my bible Luke 5 and 6th chapter I fell asleep and I dreamed that
I was in bed and the lights and the televsion began to flicker on and off it seemed like in the dream that the problem was the electricty. So I went downstairs and walk through the house and the house changed from the house that I live in now to one of the houses that I grew up in and as I went to check things out I saw that door again and knew that this was the same door to the man that I try to keep locked out. So I shut the door and tried to the lock the door and I woke up. What is that?

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This man has been in my dream for years

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Is there something that you are trying to keep shut away in your subconscious from when you were younger? Something to scary or hard to deal with?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

When I've dreamed about scary men in my home, its usually about spiritual warfare/demonic activity. I take authority over it in Jesus' name and its done. Gone!

Mia has a good point too...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am

I'm not sure I really can't remember that long ago.

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:Is there something that you are trying to keep shut away in your subconscious from when you were younger? Something to scary or hard to deal with?
As I was reading your dream, I felt the same thing as Mia. I think you need to really pray and ask God to help reveal whatever this is. He will...it happened to me and it was revealed during a worship service. Not saying that it's the same thing as my situation, but I'm saying that God is faithful to reveal. If He's showing it to you in a dream, then I believe he's ready...you just need to remain open.

Praying for you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top