Recurring room dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring room dream

Post by jesuschix on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 am

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be here. My husband actually found this website years ago. He has a sleep disorder which causes him to dream a lot. He feels that through his dreams the Lord speaks to him. I believe that too but I don't dream as much as he does. Then when I do dream the Lord normally gives me an interpretation to it. Typically I feel the Lord speak to me throughout my day. This time around I am having a recurring dream. It's a little different each time but the general theme is the same. I was wondering if someone can help in it's interpretation. So here it goes:
I've had about 4 dreams (maybe more). The third dream is the clearest and the most descriptive.
My husband and I had just bought a house (in real life- we just bought our house 2yrs ago). In the dream it was the same time period. The house looked different then our house we currently own but none the less it was our house. We came down into the kitchen. My husband Jeff got the kids (we have 3) and started to feed them breakfast. My husband asked me a question and I went to find the answer. I don't remember what the question was. My answer to his question was "I don't know" let me look. So I went outside. Outside a baby appeared in my arms. A baby about 3 to 6 months old. A tiny baby. At the time of this dream my littlest was about 16 months old. I noticed that the old owners left all these toys on big shelves covered up with a sheet or tarp of some sort. I noticed a silver grill for bbq and brand new tools to go with it. I went back in the house at this time to tell my husband what I had seen and he asked, "Are you sure?" So I went back outside to check again. I saw all the toys and the grill but this time I noticed more. I also noticed that there was an extra garage except this garage was detatched from the house. I thought wow I never noticed any of this before. I thought this is great because Jeff can put all his tools in that garage to give our house garage some extra room. Then I noticed a pool. The pool was clear and had a diving board on it. I thought I was just going to look in the water but instead I dove in, with the baby in my hands. I kind of had an out of body experience at this time and I was panicked because I ws worried that the baby couldn't breath. I swam the length of the pool sarting from the deep end to the shallow end. The baby was fine. As I exited the pool with the baby I noticed that the water looked a little green and had some straw or hay in it. Very little straw. I thought that it didn't look too hard to clean up. So after all that I went in to the house to tell my husband. I noticed that there was a sun room in the house that I never noticed before. I went back in the kitchen to tell my husband. Then off the kitchen I noticed a hallway. Right around the corner from the kitchen and in the hall there was an opening to a short stairway. Only like 3 to 5 steps up and it took me into this room that looked like a theater. This is the recurring dream portion i am constatly having. I am fining rooms that I never noticed before and always in at least one of these extra rooms there is a theater. There are seats like at a theater or arena. In the last dream I had it was the same thing extra rooms in our house that I had never noticed before and a room with a theater in it.
I think I may know what the spirit of the Lord is trying to tell me but I feel like I may be missing something. In each dream I am a little afraid to explore. I've been praying and asking for discernment as to what this is.
Thank you for seeking him.
:hearts: Jenn

jesuschix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring room dream

Post by jesuschix on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Bump :beammeup:

jesuschix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi Jenn,

I don't have a direct interpretation for you, but I can totally relate to your dream. I have had many dreams where I find new rooms in my house. Sometimes I'm excited about the rooms and sometimes I'm a little leery, like I'm not sure I want to go in them. What I've come to understand is that the rooms often represent more giftings that have always been there, but ones I was just discovering. Or, the rooms represented areas that needed attention. They may be areas in my soul that needed to be weeded out.

I think the interpretation of your dream depends on what type of "a little afraid" you mean. Were you afraid you may encounter something you are not prepared to deal with or something like a child may feel while playing hide and seek? You know, it's like the child is excited, but a little nervous at the same time.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jesuschix on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 am

Thanks for the insight. I'm not sure what those giftings are. I felt like the rooms represent things that the Lord has in store for me and in due season he will reveal what they are. I guess giftings does give it more definition. I will definatly pray on that. It very well could be giftings but what does the theater/arena type room represent? I have several thoughts on it. My husband has felt a calling to ministry. So I'm wondering if that is it or does it have to do with me? I definately feel like the jumping in the pool is about diving into ministry. I have been accepted in an online college to get my degree in becoming a christian counsellor. I am currently praying about that and also about having another baby. In everyday life I am apprehensive about doing college, having another baby and homeschooling/caring for the 3 kids the Lord has already blessed me with. Is this Gods way of saying that he has cleared the path for me?
I have a lot of questions that I am praying about (as you can see). Thanks for responding and sharing. It ment a lot. <>< Jenn

jesuschix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top