My Little One Dreams of Fire!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Little One Dreams of Fire!!!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 am

This morning my 3 yr old knocked on my door very calmly to wake me up and to tell me that he had a dream about my parents. He told me that he dreamed that there was a fire at Grandma's house and that flames were everywhere. He said "flames were on the roof and everywhere". What are your thoughts about this. Also know that my little one is very open to the Lord and prays with us a lot. He really has a child like faith and even ask me and my husband why people do not follow God as he doesn't understand why one would not know the Lord. In my eyes he seems to be very filled with the spirit.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Little One Dreams of Fire!!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:21 pm

My grandson began having very literal prophetic dreans at 3 also.

Does he remember anything besides the fire?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 pm

I tried asking him but I am not sure if he remembered. He did however mentioned he thought it was a bomb but he wasn't sure. I also asked if he knew where my parents were and he said he thought maybe they were in the house sleeping. So I am not sure about the details but he seemed pretty sure about the fire alone. And is your grandson a man of God today? What does this mean? Is this a sign of a calling from the Lord in his life that he will be a forerunner? I also remember being at a church conference and we were in in the middle of worship and prayer and as I was holding him at 9 months old his hands and body became extremely hot. I thought it was because he was running a fever and getting sick I then thought what if he is being touched by the spirit and has a holy fire set upon him but it was strange as fire hot hands went away after the worship. I believed at the time that he was being touch by the spirit. I don't know but I have a strong sense about him (by the way we named him Josiah after King Josiah in the bible). I remember praying over my pregnancy and asking the Lord to send me a boy who would be strong in the Lord. Could this be the answer? It was after I was reading about King Josiah that we discovered a week later that we were having a boy. I wonder.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:52 pm

I DEFINITELY think he is going to be a man of God! Wow! What a blessing you have on your hands!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top