similar 3 dreams over 3 nights: HWY/Feeder Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

similar 3 dreams over 3 nights: HWY/Feeder Road

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 am

I had three dreams that occurred over a period of 3 nights, very similar to each other a little over a week ago. I've been wanting to post it here since I had the dream. Now found the time to do it.

My first dream - Night 1: My husband and I were driving along a HWY, smooth, no traffic. We were arguing in the car, I was driving, and he was in the back seat fussing at me. Not sure what the argument was about. I don't recall that part. I just know we were arguing, and I was exiting the HWY which curves instead of onto the feeder road, it curved right under the underpass of the HWY on the right... as we were exiting, and arguing, I didn't slow down enough, and we ran off the Exit about to crash - we were screaming. EOD (I woke up before we actually crashed)

Second dream - Night 2: I was driving on the HWY again, no traffic, smooth, and then I had to exit the HWY, and went onto a feeder road onto the left, and it was all "gravel", and came to an underpass that hadn't been used in years. I saw an old man sitting in a folding chair, just picking up rocks and looking at them, and then dropping them and picking up new ones. I got out of the car to walk up to him. He only looked up at me once, and proceeded to continue doing what he was doing. He never said one word to me. Neither did I say anything to him. EOD

Third Dream - Night 3: I was on the same HWY, smooth no traffic, and then I exited the HWY onto the feeder road, and this time I needed to turn right instead of left ... I immediately looked to my left to see if the gravel road and old man was still there... this time I saw a nice road built and the underpass was being utilized and I saw a beautiful red barn with a beautiful yard where I had seen the old man before in the second dream on night two. When I saw it, I was smiling, happy to see that it had changed. EOD

Anyone have any thoughts?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: similar 3 dreams over 3 nights: HWY/Feeder Road

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 am

Hi, Sunny -

I was thinking that the three dreams could be three phases to the same issue. The first being "Before Prayer." The 2nd being a signpost that you haven't reached the outcome, yet. The 3rd being that there's been positive outcome.

For the first dream, the road was smooth. Perhaps everything else in life is just fine. However, there was squabbling between you and your husband. You don't have to answer, but is that going on now for you? He was in the backseat, which could be criticism of while you're in control of something.

The dream ends with you heading toward a crash (disaster).

I think the 2nd dream is about seeing a literal old man looking at rocks. Again, the purpose being just to let you know where you are.

In the 3rd dream, as I said, you saw that change had taken place and were happy. I think that the emotions are literal for a positive outcome in real life.

If you find that this doesn't fit for you at all, please toss it!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

In the 3rd dream, as I said, you saw that change had taken place and were happy. I think that the emotions are literal for a positive outcome in real life.

-Mark

I agree completely mark. I felt that a positive change is coming soon. Is there an area in your life where u have been hoping for change? How cool to have three dreams like this connecting and telling a story!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am

Was your husband in all three dreams

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi Mark , Daisy and Mia,

Mia, to answer your question, no ... my husband was only in the first dream as a passenger in the back seat. The other two dreams, I was by myself. (When I had these dreams 3 nights in a row, I worried that the dream was about me and my husband... about our relationship.)

Mark, you have hit a few spots right on. It's given me a clearer picture of what I think is going on....

Daisy, Since you asked me that question... I sense now my dream has to do with what's been going on in my life. Lately, not realizing it, but I have been waiting for a change. I feel I've been through a "dry spot" in my life (that second dream sure describes it!)... it's almost like I'm waiting on God to show me what His next direction is in my life. The job I had gotten back in Sept didn't pan out for "traveling" reasons... it was just too far from my home. I'm at the place right now in my life, wondering if I should just stay home and be a housewife and do volunteer work. Or find another job? But so far, job searching has yielded nothing. I think my husband was at first frustrated with me in the beginning when I was bored all the time after resigning from my job. (that may explain the first dream)

And I do think this dream is telling a story, now that you brought that up! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. :)

Thanks, to all of you, for your thoughts! :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

thumbs

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top