thawing out meat/jewelry box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thawing out meat/jewelry box

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:46 am

Good morning ya'll!

I dreamed that my husband was thawing out a whole chicken and a brisket in the kitchen sink full of water.

Suddenly, the dream changed, and I was in a closet and saw on top of a dresser, two beautiful exact same jewelry boxes. On the left side was my mom's jewelry box and on the right was my former stepfather's jewelry box. I opened up the top of my mom's jewelry box on the left and saw many different kinds of jewelry. Jewels, gems, but couldn't really see exactly what they were, just saw many different shiny gemstones. And then, I opened up my former stepfather's jewelry box, and saw his things, like a watch. I don't recall what else I saw in there, but I know I saw something silver, but not sure what it was, though.

Then the dream changed, I was in school, with young students. I was putting my head on the desk out of boredom. Then, all the sudden, I was told I could leave. I was walking home from school, and saw one of the students in the class on her way back to school. I thought to myself, she looks too young to be out walking by herself. And I was instantly told in my thoughts (in the dream) that she has been walking everywhere on her own for years. She was only in the 3rd or 4th grade. EOD

Any thoughts anyone? Pls share your thoughts, would love to hear them!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thawing out meat/jewelry box

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Hey L4JC, Did you feel anything as you looked at the jewelry boxes? did you like one over the other?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi Gracee,

Actually, no I didn't feel anything towards the jewelry itself, I was just amazed by the jewelry box itself - how pretty it was. Although, I was curious what was inside... I merely just glanced at what was inside, not really browsing it thoroughly. I wanted to hurry over and see what was inside my former stepfather's jewelry box. Inside wasn't glittery like what I saw in my mother's jewelry box. Mostly what I saw was the "face" of the watch. I don't recall what time it was when I saw it, though.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top