The Banquet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Banquet

Post by Toi on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:35 am

First I would like to say Happy New year to everyone! I had a dream last night i was in a banquet. There were a lot of people there. This was a big banquet with famous people there and i saw people from my past and people that I know now. There was alot of Good food and there was entertainment and I was having a nice time. I was sittting in the back this was a real big ball room with big banquet tables. I was glad to be there. The mc ( i guess it was a mc) starting calling people up to speak and everyone that got called up started talking about ME! The people from my past were talking about me and certain situation some was true, some ,distorted and some straight out lies. I kept saying what's really going on. The more they talked about me this waiter would come and start moving me from the back up to the front, one table at time. As he moved me to another table I would eat and listen (i did not like it) . People around me were looking at me strange but were cordial. the people that I know now in present time were talking about the ministry im in and saying stuff about me. They noticed I was coming closer to the front and started throwing things at me some objects hit me and some missed. I started getting sore, I could not believe it! I started to crying crying As the waiter kept coming to my table I started to tell him no thank you I'm fine where I'm at. He said I'm ordered to do this. The closer I got I was seeing my family, pastor, some friends from my past and present who I really never had a relationship with waiting for me at the table in the front i did not know that they were there. just friends from past and present.. I looked at them and they were smiling except my pastor. the waiter took me to him and he(pastor) took me to the stage and everybody was looking at me I did not look my best (looked beat up looking) and he then smiled and said in my ear "you have been considered" and we sat down on stage.
any interpretation on this

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Banquet

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am

Dear Toi, Are there people in your life right now that are judging and critizing you? I get the sense you are under an attack of words and judgments. I do believe that you must guard your heart, you are getting hurt and in that is an opportunity to get bitter and react. I get the sense if you stay humble and don't defend youself, that everything will turn out fine and you will be considered for whatever it is God has planned for you.... Sounds like you are in a tough season and I am sorry for that.. But God!!! He will work all things for the good to those who love Him....

Please disreagard if this does not fit.. Agape, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 pm

:HiBye: Toi, Happy New Year! I would like for you to consider this,OK? This happened to me and I thought I had lost my mind. I have gone through a season were God revealed what people really think about me in their hearts. Ouch! bandaid I crying alot! But you know it taught me and showed me Gods grace. If God shows you how a person really feels about you, Then calls on you for help. What are you going to do? Hopefully through Gods grace you will take a deep breath, say a prayer , then do Gods will.Help that person. Believe me THAT person or persons will ask you for help. It is a stepping stone to becoming what God has called us all to be. Full of grace and mercy.

Blessings to you. I hope this helps.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm

bluejeankid, I think that is good. You know I went through a season like that and I did not even know what was going on unitil it was over. But you have good insight!!
The Lord bless you! Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Thanks Lori & BJK:
I thank you both for your insight. Yes I have had a rough year some ups & downs but like you said Lori ..But God! This year has truly made me a stronger person & showed me some people true color & feelings about me. I thank God cause it pushed me closer to God. I made a couple of bad choices I repented and I kept it pushing. since then he has opened some doors . I'm leaving all hurts in 2008.

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Your welcome... Amen to leaving the hurts in 2008 and at the feet of Jesus....

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Toi,

Thanks for being so transparent. I love your dream.....the dream shows the truth of people in general....the Lord showed me that so many times and asked me many times to be a servant to them......that was tough....I wanted nothing to do with them because they hurt me so bad and there I am being a servant and loving them anyway....remind you of anyone....remmeber this and be encouraged....we are being renewed everyday while we walk with our Lord and he is shaping us and molding us to His image...it is tough but necessary in our growth and development in Him and through Him to become more like Him.....I pray I am making sense here.

God bless and I pray that the Lord continue to do His wonderful work in you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 am

Connie,

Thank you for the words of encouragement and yes you are making sense. I understand everything you have said clearly. I do believe that God is molding me to who he wants me to be. I have people judging me and questioning my walk with Christ.

This is a new Year and its My time in 2009! So i will shine with the light of Christ. This time when some one starts with that "old stuff" i am going to say
:stop: I also would like to you or any one else who may could help, Who did the waiter signify and why did he take me to my pastor? me coming coming from the back table to the front? I am in ministry if that would help any?

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 pm

The waiter could represents God because he will never leave you or forsake you. He helped you through the whole ordeal. leading you to your pastor could be God is going to use you in the ministry you are apart of or promotion.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Toi,
I believe that you moving from the back to the front go hand in hand with the scripture that says the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Your next in line for your miracle!!! Promotion is headed to YOU!!!

You know not only does God take us through pruning of our flesh and character but God also prunes us of PEOPLE, especially those who do not belong in the vision (your vision). God was delivering you from people who will not play apart in where he is taking you.

I agree with Watchman and believe the waiter is God. He was with you the entire time. He is faithful to give you peace right in the midst of the storm. What a good God we serve.

Your pastor represents your authority you will walk in because of where you come from. Glorahhhh!!!!!!!! This dream represented weeping enduring for a night but joy cometh in the morning.

I've been hurt and badly wounded, especially in the church and God would even take me into people conversations about me and I would hear the plots and schemes of the enemy. That hurt me so bad, because I have a big heart and all I do is give my all because I enjoy seeing people blessed, set-free, happy etc.

Experiencing this helped me to rest in the arms of Jesus and understand that everybody can't go. Go where? To that next level of anointing and ministry with me. If the hurt did nothing else it grounded me. I'm like a tree planted. I will not and shall not be moved.

Be Blessed,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 am

Thank you seekyefirst:

Hallelujah!...I receive that in the name of Jesus! I thank you for the reply, God has truly had me to draw closer to Him and as I drew closer to Him, He drew closer to me. Glory to God. To Him be the Glory! syf, I have had experiences like the one you had before i use to think i was crazy or if i shared it with someone the thought i was crazy or did not take me seriously.
Also i would like to say the day i posted the dream that evening was new years eve, Manifestations of the dream: I went to my church and my pastor brought an awesome sermon, "Your time is now," There were so many confirmations in that sermon i was jumping and shouting, after our service my daughter and i went to eat breakfast and i was going with some other friends of mine , i did not know my pastor was going to be at the same restaurant, well i ended up sitting at the table with my pastor and the other leaders. confirmation of the part in the dream when i got to the front their were people there i knew but really did not have a relationship with next to my family and pastor,That saturday of that week i was at a prayer break fast a person called me who i know but we really never just had a "relationship" i would speak to them and small talk that was about it, well they called and ask could they go with me, the table i sat at was a round banquet table i was sitting with people who i already know and a couple of people who are now starting a relationship with me,...omg! Then last sunday my pastor was talking about ...YOU HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED!(another confirmation!) i had that dream that morning and all these things took place instantly!...wow

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Toi,

I am so sorry. I have been so busy this last week I do not know which direction to turn. LOL. Yes I agree with the others that the waiter is most likely God the Father or Jesus. Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Toi,

Look at God!!!! It don't take him long to do nothing. When we stay in position, we stay in expectation and we give God something to work with.

God Bless You your faithfulness have paid off :clap:

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top