Shower Bees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shower Bees

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:09 pm

I was getting ready to go out to an event and I knew what I wanted to wear, and how I wanted my hair done and everything. All I needed to do was have a shower. My brother gave me a beehive to take into the shower and this seemed normal, I hadn't used one before but I knew vaguely how to use it - I had to try and get the honey out without disturbing the bees too much. I left the bathroom door open so the bees would leave out the door, but this also meant I didn't have any privacy. I put the hive on the ground near the shower, got in the shower and then tried getting the honey out. it was harder than I thought, and the bees got into the shower instead of leaving. I tried using the steam from the shower to make them leave but they didnít. I looked down and saw a group of bees had died inside the shower because of the water. I got out of the shower to get away from them. I noticed the bathroom was filthy, and it wasn't my bathroom. So I'm standing outside the shower and a dog runs towards me to try to get to the bees. Well I knew they would sting him, so I was trying to stop the dog from going to the shower. Then I saw my brother taking away a man who had been stung, and I could see the welts on his back. I returned to the shower and saw that the dog's bed was in the shower. This is gross, but I wondered if I urinated in the shower if maybe the bees and the dog would leave. End of dream!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shower Bees

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 am

Hi Gracee!

Your dream is an interesting one. Pls toss if this doesn't seem to resonate with you.

Has your brother shared some issues with you that's going on either with him and/or what he thinks of you lately?

When I think of bees when they sting, I think of verbal comments that may have been said that were hurtful. Has your brother made any comments to you that has been hurtful to you?

Shower represents to me, a cleansing. When I have dreams of showers in my dreams, it usually means I need to take it up with the Lord in prayer, to give it over to Him.

The fact that you tried to "smoke" out the issue of the bees in the shower, could mean that you're covering up the issue, and not handling it directly.

Urinating means to me, a way of expelling what you don't feel good about. Is there anything you've been really unhappy about lately, that has caused you to negatively share this with others?

This may or may not be what this dream is about. But just a few thoughts that came to my mind as I read your dream.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 am

Hi gracee, just a thought, but do u have a literal event coming up anytime soon?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks L4JC! And I agree I think verbal comments could be a big part of it!

Hi Daisy, wow geez thanks for pointing out the event part of this dream, that went way over my head! yes I'm possibly travelling next month and with this brother - if he represents himself - then this could be about that..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Just an idea...keep us posted as its meaning manifests... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content