My best brother and I crawling not only through, but also UP a tunnel of sorts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My best brother and I crawling not only through, but also UP a tunnel of sorts

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:47 am

My only full blood brother and I are very close irl. Im so thankful for him, he has been a huge support in my life, even though he is my younger brother. He has brought so much emotional support to me, with my adoption of my daughter, and dealing with my mom irl. He has been more supportive than any member of my family, including my parents! I would do anything for this brother!! I know he would do anything for me too!!

Him and I were climbing up a tunnel of sorts. There were two ways or two connected tunnels that we could climb up. The tunnels had entrances at the bottom near what would look like a bridge under the side of a highway or something like that. It was cemented like under a bridge would be...but it was rounded out to make room for people to climb through. There was plenty of room to move and climb, it wasn't claustrophobic at all. There were metal bars or steps to climb up, kind of like a ladder. Our front side was facing the ladder/steps, and our backs were facing the cemented, rounded out part of the tunnel. My brother was going first, and chose the right side of the tunnel to start the climb. I was following him, and he had a small handheld flashlight in his hand. As we were climbing, he dropped the flashlight. I quickly climbed down and grabbed the flashlight and handed it to him. We were just starting to climb, so I didnt have to climb down far to get the light. It was daytime outside of the tunnel, so there was light when I climbed down to grab the flashlight. He said "Thanks," and we started climbing again. We were talking while climbing, but I cant tell you what we were talking about now. Once we started climbing up the tunnel the light was gone, but my brother had the flashlight. I was climbing in the dark, but I felt confident that he was climbing ahead of me with the flashlight.

There were not any feelings during this dream, and no fear whatsoever. We were climbing UP the tunnel or passageway, not down. I cant think of anything else to describe this tunnel, I have never seen anything like this before.

Any thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My best brother and I crawling not only through, but also UP a tunnel of sorts

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Background....We both grew up in a disfunctional home with abuse and addicts, but are both following The Lord now. He just about a year ago got saved and baptized, and is whole heatedly serving God! He is doing great in all areas of his life. It's hard for some people to believe what we came out of, and how we both turned out ok despite our parents poor choices!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My best brother and I crawling not only through, but also UP a tunnel of sorts

Post by Daisy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 pm

:nite: anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 pm

tunnels can represent transition,, also leaveing one place behind to get to another, i havnt read ur drm fully disappointed see if i get mur time,  sweet dreams 2 d,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top