Hello from the Philippines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from the Philippines

Post by ram.remnant on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi everyone! Just found out about this site four days ago while surfing the net to seek for an interpretation about my dream. Sorry for this late hello. I've been reading a lot of posts here as I'm very much eager to learn about this gift that I forgot to introduce myself. laugh

This is indeed an immediate answer to my prayer. Just last week I started praying to God for the gift of interpretation; that I would know someone who has the same gift so I can learn from that person. And voila! I was led here. And not just to one person but to all of you guys! I am really blessed and encouraged by this ministry.

I've been having vivid, colorful dreams since I was a child but didn't know that there were meanings behind those dreams. When I became a Christian I learned about this gift but did not take it seriously until just recently when most of my friends were receiving prophecies that I became interested about my dreams and started praying for interpretation. It amazes me how God brought me here even though I'm on the other side of the globe. Nothing is impossible with God. You are truly a blessing!

Rachelle

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from the Philippines

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 am

Hi Rachelle!! What a blessing it is that you are here, and have found this site!! Im sure you will find it as huge of a blessing as I have!! Im still learning so much about my dreams, and gifts. Im sure you will love it here too!! SO glad you are here!!

Bless you!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am

Welcome to the site! God bless you!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down