Wanting to get pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanting to get pregnant

Post by ram.remnant on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 am

Before I went to sleep the night I dreamed about this, I was battling with lustful thoughts. Suddenly thoughts about my past relationship came to my mind and I prayed in the Spirit and recited verses such as 2 Cor 10:5. I asked God to remove any thoughts about him and that I should fix my eyes on Jesus alone, until I fall asleep.

In my dream, I was again a high school student. I was inside the classroom but I have a husband who is my classmate. But in real life, this man was my student last semester who failed in my class. (I am currently working as Part-time Math Instructor in a state university.) Then, I told my husband that I want to get pregnant. Then the next scene was I find myself making love not with my husband but with a young woman. (This woman was a young actress in real life.) While kissing her, I noticed that her tongue was purple in color. And then I realized that I cannot get pregnant since she is not a man.

Then the scene went back to the classroom and again telling my husband that I want to get pregnant. But my husband told me that he still needs to take a remedial exam because he failed the subject. I assumed that I passed the subject since I'm not bothered about it.

The next scene was we were walking along the grass and holding each others hands. I was holding him with my left hand and on our left was a canal with water flowing in it. The water was very clean. I told my husband not to step on the water because he will get himself wet. But he still jumped on it and when he comes out of the water I saw him wearing white socks but without shoes anymore. He said that he doesn't mind getting wet. Then we continued to walk until we came across another water canal just adjacent to the first one. But I carefully crossed the canal so I won't get.

Then, I was looking for a room where we can have privacy. In my dream, it seems I was the only one who's making all the effort for me to have a baby. And my husband doesn't seem to care at all. He just keeps on following me. Until we went inside a room which is at the back of the school canteen. When I entered the room, it was no longer a room but a laundry area. Then I saw my dad there. I just have an understanding that he was the one doing the laundry. It seems that he knew how I was feeling at that time, that I wanted to get pregnant. While I was entering the room, he left the room while telling me, "Why, in the first place, did you marry at a very young age?" Suddenly, I realized that my husband isn't really the kind of man that I wanted for as my partner. I wondered how he became my husband and I cannot even recall being in love with him or saying yes to him. Then I just told myself that there's nothing that I can do since I'm already married to him. I just have to accept that he is now my husband.

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanting to get pregnant

Post by ram.remnant on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 am

The first time I wrote this dream, which was three days ago, when I learned about this ministry, I thought this dream is about my desire to be in full-time ministry. I learned that pregnancy is about new beginning or birthing something.

Last week, a friend told me that one of the staff in our church wanted to resign from her post. I told her that I am interested to apply. He told our pastor about it but he told me that I should continue what I'm doing right now, which is, teaching. So I thought maybe this dream tells me that it is not yet the right time so I should not insist to apply for the position. Instead, I'll continue with my part-time job and pursue higher studies.

However, a lot of questions came running through my mind like why does my student became my "husband and classmate"?. By the way, I'm still single and I'm not into a relationship. What does the purple tongue mean? About the water canal, I've learned that water represents God's Word. What does it mean when I avoided getting wet? Am I avoiding God's Word or just becoming cautious? How about the young actress?

Then before posting this dream here, I also thought that this dream could be about my ex-boyfriend since I was struggling with my thoughts about him before I slept. I realized that my ex-bf was my schoolmate in high school. Our relationship then was not pleasing to the Lord since he was not a Christian. The relationship lasted for a year. Now, he's already married and has his own family. I haven't seen him for 3years now since he got married.

I was thinking that the last part of the dream could be that God (who represents my dad) has cleansed me from all my sins (laundry area). And that I've totally get over my past as I can't recall the feelings that I had for him.

Im not sure though about pregnancy if its about me, entering into a new relationship or becoming friends with him again.

These were all my thoughts and being a beginner in this gift, I'm not sure if I am hearing from the Lord. I'd really love to hear and want to learn more from you guys! Thank you so much.

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I don't have time now but I will respond later.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ram.remnant on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 pm

No prob! Thank you so much.

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ram.remnant on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 am

I just realized now that we will be having a high school reunion tonight. The day I dreamed about this was the same day I learned about the homecoming. I think my husband represents my batchmates. For me passing the subject or exam means that I am already saved and my classmates need to know Christ as they still need to take a remedial exam.

I've been praying for their salvation since I came to know Christ. Maybe the young actress with a purple tongue is just me. Being their class valedictorian, they look up to me and some of my batchmates were afraid or timid to approach me. Last Wednesday, we were supposed to have a meeting but since I didn't show up nobody showed up in the meeting. I also realized that I should reach out to them and break their thinking about me as being unapproachable because it will be hard for me to engage them or share my life to them.

I believe God has opened their hearts to receive the Word but I was very cautious or maybe I am avoiding the opportunities that come to share the Word to them. Like, this reunion maybe another opportunity. The Lord is telling me that I should attend and participate. Yesterday, I posted in our group page, encouraging them to join the reunion and I have received a lot of confirmation from them.

And the Lord may be telling me that I am accountable to them as I was the first one who came to know Christ.

I am more at peace with this interpretation than the previous ones. I'm continuously praying and seeking God for direction. I hope I'm getting the message right. Please pray for me as well that I may be a blessing to them tonight. Thanks!

I was listening to your interview with Prophet Dwann when this interpretation came to my mind. You said there that unbelievers are the ones who need interpreters not the believers and that God can directly give the message to us. Then I asked God why am i still unsure of the interpretations. I know that confusion does not come from Him and I want to have that peace that I always experience when He speaks to me. Suddenly I was reminded of our high school reunion and this is it. I still want to hear confirmations from you. Thanks again. I am enjoying the lessons that I've been learning here for the past 4 days.

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ram.remnant on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Thank you guys for your prayers. We had our reunion last night and I saw the classroom which appeared in my dream. In front of that classroom is a quadrangle where the reunion was held. The spot where my classmates stayed last night was outside of that classroom. There was a concrete path there but in my dream it was the grass with water canal.

I had a conversation with a guy who is one of my closest friends in high school. He knows that I am a Christian and he asked for an advice about his career but he told me that I should not mention about God or my faith. I said okay but then I couldn't avoid mentioning Christ to him. Until he opened up about his mom who has a breast cancer and that he is losing his faith in God. I shared how much Christ loves him but he does not believe and just keeps on shaking his head and tells me that I do not understand what he is going through. At the end of the conversation, I just told him that I will be praying that his faith be strengthened and that Jesus loves him so much.

ram.remnant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top